PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy Shed/Stable piece

insan0
17-03-2009, 05:24
Started to work on some fantasy terrain for fun. It started off as a stable but turned into a large shed / small barn.

* Got bogged down for awhile but i have finished this piece off. I will repost a pre-painted pic and finished pics in a new thread along side some random musings.

N810
17-03-2009, 11:40
Nicely done mate :D

Pirate_bob
17-03-2009, 16:17
Really nice! :)

Daniel36
17-03-2009, 19:30
I like the shed, but next time, place it on a round, amporphous-ish base. Just follow the outline of the building and all you want to add. It will blend into your gaming board more nicely.

insan0
17-03-2009, 20:05
I like the shed, but next time, place it on a round, amporphous-ish base. Just follow the outline of the building and all you want to add. It will blend into your gaming board more nicely.

Oh thats not the actual base. I didn't have the material yet but was impatient so had built it on a pad of paper.

I've glued it down to an actual base of MDF board now with the same spacing, making it possible to have a regiment in the walled in area. Will post more pictures after its finished up.

Wolf Scout Ewan
18-03-2009, 00:36
It looks alot like the Forgeworld one! Good work m8!

Devillocks
18-03-2009, 14:38
Off to a good start! Curious to see what type of creatures will be housed there when you're finished... looking forward to painting pics soon :P Cheers!

insan0
20-03-2009, 00:53
Off to a good start! Curious to see what type of creatures will be housed there when you're finished... looking forward to painting pics soon :P Cheers!

Just finished off Fallout 3 and i'm thinking of hanging some bodies inside like the raiders are prone to do,...

Going to try and give it a bit of a wasteland or really run down base.