PDA

View Full Version : Need Help identifying Epic!

salty
04-05-2005, 09:42
Okay, I just bought a load of Epic stuff (older versions) from eBay. I have twenty little, green plastic vehicles which I *think* are battlewagons. I'll get some pics a.s.a.p but they have little skull things on the front and a turret that you have to attach.

I also got three tanks, with a deth rolla on the front and a larger, also detachable turret. I have heard that these are Battlewagons too, but I am unsure.

I know these descriptions are crap, but can anyone help?

Salty :)

worldshatterer
04-05-2005, 09:57
If they're all plastic the first ones you mentioned are almost definitely battlewagons, the second type sound like gobsmasha tanks which you got in the titan legions box .

salty
04-05-2005, 10:01
Yep, they're all plastic. Also, I just downloaded that EPic: Armageddon PDF rulebook, and the Gobsmashas are featured in there as Battlewagons, so I just use them as that.

They don't look right for Battlewagons, but what can you do?

Jedi152
04-05-2005, 10:09
That what battlewagons looked like at the time! Remember this was before forgeworld were churning them out!

The old crappy green things with the spiky bits at the front were awful!

The ones with the rollers were updated battlewagons from the Titan Legions set.

salty
04-05-2005, 10:11
Aaaah. Yep, I got both of those!

Oh well, I can live with them. Just about. I guess there's a moral to ordering from eBay...

Sai-Lauren
04-05-2005, 10:15
Okay, I just bought a load of Epic stuff (older versions) from eBay. I have twenty little, green plastic vehicles which I *think* are battlewagons. I'll get some pics a.s.a.p but they have little skull things on the front and a turret that you have to attach.

Four wheels with what appear to be little spikes trying to be scythes, spikey ram with a skull, and the turret's got a single barrel and sits to the left of the vehicle?

1st edition epic ork battlewagons from the ork horde box. Could hold one stand of orks and have another hanging off the outside (meant they could suffer damage if the battlewagon got shot at).

salty
04-05-2005, 10:22
Yep, thems the ones. Pretty horribly cast actually. Thanks for all the help guys!

Colonial Rifle
05-05-2005, 09:55
I use the green ones for Battlewagonz/Junka trukkz, while the ones with the deth-rollerz make good gun wagonz for Biltz Brigades.

Cool thing is they are both highly convertible! :D