PDA

View Full Version : Is the GW bitz catalogue still in use?

Tonberry
14-04-2009, 15:18
I'm talking about this: http://www.games-workshop.com/MEDIA_CustomProductCatalog/m2110249_Bitz2009.pdf

Some of the stuff in there isn't available in the 'bitz' section of the website, or anywhere else on the site, and I can't find anywhere to order stuff using the codex from the catalogue.

Was the catalogue outdated by the new GW website, or is there still a way to order the stuff in there?

Temprus
14-04-2009, 19:39
Can you give an example of missing bitz? All of the listed 40k/LotR stuff is currently for sale on the GW US site. I don't know the WFB bitz well enough to know what is not on the site or not just by looking in the catalog.

Crube
14-04-2009, 19:56
Should still be able to get hold of those bits... Stuff like the harpy wings are still on the website...

Try giving the guys a call - they're usually very helpful

Tonberry
14-04-2009, 20:05
Can you give an example of missing bitz?

I'm after the Alpha Legion shoulder pads, which are in the catalogue but not on the website.

Crube
14-04-2009, 20:43
I just found them Tonberry.

Go to www.games-workshop.com and use the search section in the top right (the one with the green box next to it.

Type "Alpha", click the green box, and 2 products come up - the shoulder pads and the HH Novel Legion...

Hope this helps

Tonberry
14-04-2009, 20:46
Crube you just ninja'd me :)

I just did exactly that, but still no idea where they actually are on the site, not under 'shoulder pads'.

Cheers!

stroller
14-04-2009, 22:55
Errr.. does it matter precisely where? Surely what then matters is "Add to cart..."?