PDA

View Full Version : Ultraminries 1st Company Captian ?

Thornz
20-04-2009, 03:27
Hi,

Who is the current Ultraminries 1st Company Captian ?

Does anyone know ?

Is he famous for doing anything ?

Lord Merlin
20-04-2009, 03:37
Captain Agemman.

He's famous for being the captain of the first company.
Or at least that's whos heraldry they wear. I'd look in the older books if I could find any of them.

Mr Zoat
20-04-2009, 06:32
I remember when it was Captain Invictus. I think he got retconned.

Lord Damocles
20-04-2009, 08:47
Invictus died defending the (northern?) Polar Defence Fortress during the Battle of Macragge.

...not everything is a retcon...;)

Aliarzathanil
20-04-2009, 13:24
It's mentioned that the 2nd company captain is most likely next in line to replace Calgar, not the 1st company captain as would normally be the case.

The third edition marine dex lists all the current captains. It dates back a few hundred years, so that might give you some insight on his tenure or previous position.

LexxBomb
20-04-2009, 14:30
while it is most likely that the 2nd company master will eventually lead the Ultramarines... calgar himself wants Uriel Ventris (The master of the 4th Company) to replace himself

GreenDracoBob
20-04-2009, 14:42
whiole it is most likely that the 2nd company master will eventually lesd the Ultramarines... calgar hi,se;f wamts Uriel Ventris (The master of the 4th Company) to replace himself

Where is that from, as Captain Sicarius of the 2nd Company is specifically stated in the Marine codex to be next in line (pg. 85).

ryng_sting
20-04-2009, 14:57
Captain Agemman is the Veteran Company Captain. Invictus was Captain during the Battle of Macragge. The current codex states that Captain Sicarius is the safest bet to succeed Calgar.

LexxBomb
20-04-2009, 15:02
Where is that from, as Captain Sicarius of the 2nd Company is specifically stated in the Marine codex to be next in line (pg. 85).

Ultramarines omnibus

Clagar reflects upon his desires for Uriel when he sends him into the Eye of Terror on a quest...

Third Ultramarine novel

personaly I would rather take the novels for evidence of the true heir to Calgars throne because it is his opinion... not the codex which is how the Imperium sees the Ultramarines.

Mr Zoat
20-04-2009, 17:41
Yeah, the Battle of Macragge thing was the retcon. The only 2nd edition codex with historical characters in it was Codex Space Wolves.