PDA

View Full Version : Contents of plague Marine Box

Griffin
20-04-2009, 15:25
What all comes in the plague marine box ?

Do all the marines have bolters or do some of them have different weapon options ?

Mannimarco
20-04-2009, 15:33
that the old metal ones? pretty sure they had a bolter in their right hand (a la true grit) and a plague knife in their left

the plague havoks were holding the special weapons in both hands

Griffin
20-04-2009, 15:57
I'm looking for the current one - the box with 7 Marines.

StormWulfen
20-04-2009, 15:58
i think their is a special weapon in there as well.

Mannimarco
20-04-2009, 16:08
thats what i meant, yeah theres a metal special weapon in there as well, i refer to them as the old ones as the box has been out for ages

i used to have a few before i started useing the forgeworld parts instead

Griffin
20-04-2009, 16:12
Which special weapon ? Flamer ? Melta ? C'mon guys - A detailed Response - pretty please with heretic on top.

PeeDee
20-04-2009, 16:17
Having just painted a box of these guys, they come with one model carrying a plasma gun, no options.

aberrant_unc
20-04-2009, 17:05
So we need to bits order flamers and meltas? There are still a few metal plague marine with melta minis floating around the internet for sale. Did they ever make plague marines with a flamer?

Tonberry
20-04-2009, 17:16
You also get a metal backpack for the champion, as well as what used to be a plague sword.

Did they ever make plague marines with a flamer?

The plague marine havok box had at least one flamer, might have been two.

Hicks
20-04-2009, 17:17
So we need to bits order flamers and meltas?

Yes unless you have some left overs from Marines or Chaos Marines sprues. Or use the old melta plague marine.

There are still a few metal plague marine with melta minis floating around the internet for sale.

And I've been buying them all lately! :evilgrin: They are very nice models, in fact all the old metal plague marines are better than the new ones IMO.

Did they ever make plague marines with a flamer?

Not that I know, but it's easy to make one. You might want to check the very old Nurgle Renegads to be sure.

spaint2k
20-04-2009, 17:19
So we need to bits order flamers and meltas? There are still a few metal plague marine with melta minis floating around the internet for sale. Did they ever make plague marines with a flamer?

One of the Death Guard havocs was carrying a flamer. That box had a melta, a flamer, and two plasma guns.

It also came with six heads for five figures. /shrug

Steve

Narf
20-04-2009, 19:18
buy a box of raptors if you need them, or mail order the raptor special eweapons trooper on his own.

He comes with a flamer, a melta, and a plasma gun with just the hands attached, quite easy to cut the hands of the metal plague marines and replace the bolter with one of those weapons if needed.