PDA

View Full Version : Planning on buying a Titan, question about the weaponry

Ruroni
20-04-2009, 21:06
Hi all. I decided to make a big splurge and buy a Titan at gamesday in Baltimore. I really like the newer Mars Pattern titan, but I'm concerned about the weapons. On the site, the Lucious has options to pick different weapon arms, but not the Mars. I'll be at the counter at games day, but I'm assuming the options would be the same.

I'd really like a Turbo Laser and a Plasma Blastgun, but it clearly comes with a mega bolter (not a bad option, but not my ideal). My question for anyone who's bought one, can you pick different arms? Also, are the arms interchangeable between the Lucious and the Mars, or will they not fit on both?

Chaos and Evil
20-04-2009, 21:28
My question for anyone who's bought one, can you pick different arms?

No you cannot.

Will Hayes says he'll work on some new arms for the Mars Pattern Warhound soon.

Ruroni
20-04-2009, 21:57
Thanks man. Shame though, I guess I could try a strong magnet, the hole looks about quarter sized. Did you stick with the standard config?

Chaos and Evil
20-04-2009, 22:03
Thanks man. Shame though, I guess I could try a strong magnet, the hole looks about quarter sized. Did you stick with the standard config?

The only Titans I own are Epic scale :D (Of which I own many, admittedly) so I couldn't tell you what attachment they use.

However I happened to have a conversation with the designer (Will Hayes) at Forgeworld's open day recently, and so know that he intends to make more Mars pattern weapons. Notably the current ones are very much 'left' and 'right' weapons so you can't even swap them over.