PDA

View Full Version : Need Help regarding Gamesday FW Pre-Ordering

Forlorn
21-04-2009, 13:41
I can't seem to find anything on the FW site regarding pre-orders for the upcoming Baltimore Gamesday. Several e-mails to FW have gone unanswered. Is ForgeWorld simply not taking pre-orders for Baltimore this year?

Has anyone placed and received a reply regarding a Gamesday order to be picked up in Baltimore?

I've only seen a listing on FW for the Gamesday in Spain in April.

Any help would be appreciated. Mods please don't move this to the rarely visited Gamesday Sub-forum.

Chin Chin.

Raibaru
21-04-2009, 17:59
I haven't been to a gamesday in many years, but in the past you just emailed them and they would hold your order for you. They usually get back to you though.

They also had a deadline which you may have passed since the GD is in a couple weeks?

If you live in the Maryland area, does the Glen Burnie battlebunker store still order FW stuff for you so you can at least save shipping?

Forlorn
21-04-2009, 18:08
I don't believe Glen Burnie does the ordering any longer after the end of the bits era for GW. I may be wrong. I kept a watchful eye on FW, checking their website and newsletters and didn't see anything regarding a pre-oprder for Gamesday. And again we've (my gaming group) have sent e-mails and even made calls overseas. The calls resulted in busy signals.

I just wondered if anyone had actually placed an order successfully. It was a fantastic service FW offered and it saved all the "I hope they have it" problems that arise when visiting them on convention day.

Bellygrub
21-04-2009, 19:19
In previous years they would send out information in the news letter at least a month before the event which would have an email address to submit your order to. You'd then get a response telling you to print out the email and bring it with you. They'd also always post the deadline and send out a final notice in the newsletter.

This year there hasn't been any info via Newsletter or the events section of the site and emails on the subject have not been returned.

I imagine we're not the only ones who have noticed this or I suspect there would at least be one person in this thread saying they successfully pre-ordered their items.