PDA

View Full Version : Thinking of starting LotR warhammer?

shadowskale
24-04-2009, 21:21
Hey, I been playing fantasy warhammer for about a year now, and Im a lotr fan. I was thinking of starting lotr. could anyone help me who to pick?

I -really- like the evil side. my fav monsters are: Balrog, lord of the Nazgūl, Ringwaiths, trolls, and gaint spiders.

So witch army has most of that from, also how should I get started?

Lord Of The Avatars
24-04-2009, 21:30
Um the army it sounds u like are moria... spiders... balrog...trolls... sounds like moria! I think moria is a good army, easy to paint, easy to build, and they are cheap points for the normal infantry, so you can easily outnumber your enemies! Hope i helped!:D

Marauder
27-04-2009, 16:15
@shadowskale

I'd head down to your local GW or game store and check out the book and models. Sounds like you could be interested in Moria (cave trolls, balrog, spiders, goblins) or Mordor (Ringwraiths, trolls, and orcs).

Mickgreen
28-04-2009, 12:26
You, sir, have just described Moria.

They also have a dragon.

HsojVvad
30-04-2009, 00:05
Now are you talking SBG or WotR? For SBG that would be Moria, in the Khazdum book, (it has Dwarves in there as well), or in WotR, that would be Misty Mounitans I believe.

Good luck.

IllidanStormrage
04-05-2009, 00:37
ģ agree with what the other people said it sounds like a moria army.

sounds like a good idea i collect rohan, and if i were to play against an army with lots trolls, they have a think a strength 6 so my riders wouldn't be able to trample it :(