PDA

View Full Version : Questions on the new IG materials

Dark Primus
26-04-2009, 18:19
I was looking through the new IG codex and saw some interesting things I am interested to test out but for that I need to know more of the new IG materials coming out.
Does anyone know if the new IG 10 man boxes also comes with plasma and melta guns?

Will there be a Vanquisher battle cannon and the Executioner Plasma cannon available with future Leman Russ packages?

The Colossus tank, I have only seen it on Forgeworld but under a different name, will there be a GW version of the Colossus any time soon?

Griefbringer
26-04-2009, 18:25
Does anyone know if the new IG 10 man boxes also comes with plasma and melta guns?

AFAIK no - presumably the 10 man boxes include exactly the same sprues as the current 20 man boxes.

However, the new command boxes will contain one each of plasma and melta guns.

sigur
26-04-2009, 18:32
Will there be a Vanquisher battle cannon and the Executioner Plasma cannon available with future Leman Russ packages?

The Colossus tank, I have only seen it on Forgeworld but under a different name, will there be a GW version of the Colossus any time soon?

We know nothing about that yet. Why don't you just have a look at the rumor roundup threads in which all available information is summed up neatly instead of opening a thread in 40k general?

Dark Primus
26-04-2009, 18:40
Damn X( forgot about it.
Ignore this thread then please.