PDA

View Full Version : Chapter Approved in the US (long lost white dwarf issue)

Raibaru
27-04-2009, 02:58
Well I'm not having luck finding the Chapter Approved: Battle for Cadia article. On my google queries it shows it on White Dwarf #308, but this is the European issue.

Does anyone know what White Dwarf this article appeared in, in the United States? I've checked issues #307, 308, and 309 because I know in the past UK was 1 ahead of the US. But still no luck.

Any help on this would be appreciated. I just want to find the Thousand Sons special character that appears in this article and any related fiction for it.

What's especially annoying is the other articles that are supposed to be in this issue are there. Just not the chapter approved.

Raibaru
27-04-2009, 03:05
Think I may have found it. #306, which of course I don't have for whatever reason. le'sigh.

TheDarkDuke
27-04-2009, 03:57
I think it was before the 300s. I still have 300 to current. Around 308-310 they switched to WD Canada, but they stayed about 95% the same as WD US. I don't recall any Thousand Sons special character in any of those, and they are two floors up in the closet, with people sleeping so don't wanna go wake them digging around.

Raibaru
27-04-2009, 04:49
Yea, it was 306US. The "special character" was actually called the Chosen of Ahriman.

Rules aren't a concern, I just wanted access to the fluff. Chances are the fluff was summarized on the various wiki sites, but it's just nice to have a good knowledge of the background behind the army you play.

At least it's important to me anyway.

Wasn't in any of my old Chapter Approved books either. I only have 3 though, no idea if they made more.