PDA

View Full Version : Help with GG: Sabbat Martyr

dvdhwk
29-04-2009, 03:34
So I have a Sons of Sek IG army. I'm in the process of updating it for the new book. I want to be able to include a Sly Marbo counts as.

Does anyone remember from Sabbat Martyr, if any of the chaos assassins would fit? And if so, some page references would be nice.

Thanks, all.

Brother Siccarius
29-04-2009, 03:42
The Dark Eldar Mandrake. Though the Demo charge makes it impossible to get a perfect translation, because none of them really used demolitions.

Ex-guest
29-04-2009, 04:48
Indeed the Mandrake would be closest but yes the demo charge would be a problem.

Iron hand Straken would be pretty good for Enok!

CommissarTanith
29-04-2009, 05:26
Well, the SoS weren't until Gereon, so you shouldn't really need any inspiration from SM, because those were all Blood Pact.

dvdhwk
29-04-2009, 06:26
Thanks so far for the ideas everyone. Wasn't there one guy who spent most of the book tunneling or something like that?

CommissarTanith- I realize that it was the Pact up until Traitor General. Nevertheless, the SoS would still be able to draw on the same types of assassins. And Sabbat Martyr presents the best examples for me to use.

Logarithm Udgaur
29-04-2009, 07:13
The guy who spent the majority of the book tunneling was a Chaos Dreadnought. As hardcore as Marbo is, I think that would be a bit of a stretch.

Corvussanctus
29-04-2009, 07:19
What about Pater Sin? He's a muscled maniac with steel-teeth and crazy as bat-****.
And he's definatly no Bloodpact, he had his own cult.
Substract his two psyker-pets and here you go.

AndrewGPaul
29-04-2009, 17:28
The Dark Eldar Mandrake. Though the Demo charge makes it impossible to get a perfect translation, because none of them really used demolitions.

Indeed the Mandrake would be closest but yes the demo charge would be a problem.

Why is that a problem? Simply don't use the demolitions charge. :)

Logarithm Udgaur
29-04-2009, 19:16
I am going to second Pater Sin as a good substitute. Also IIRC he is the only assassin that survived.

Legionary
29-04-2009, 19:30
Also IIRC he is the only assassin that survived.

Pater Sin was killed by Colm Corbec.

CommissarTanith
29-04-2009, 20:47
Thanks so far for the ideas everyone. Wasn't there one guy who spent most of the book tunneling or something like that?

CommissarTanith- I realize that it was the Pact up until Traitor General. Nevertheless, the SoS would still be able to draw on the same types of assassins. And Sabbat Martyr presents the best examples for me to use.

Ahh, ok then. I thought you were trying to get the actual assassins themselves, which were blood pact, and not to mention dead. That's why I was confused...