PDA

View Full Version : kill team meets F.E.A.R

Mannimarco
10-05-2009, 23:22
Not sure if this is the right place to do this so if tits not please feel free to move it

im looking to make a campaign for a kill team based on the game F.E.A.R, i can see it as combining elements from necromunda like the limited ammo supplies forcing the kill team to acutally engage the enemy and take their weapons/ammo, and the same rules as the last editions kill team mini game.

for the F.E.A.R team i see stormtroopers/kasrkin and replicas i see as imperial guard brute squads, probably 5 or 6 strong, kasrkin can move independently and dont have to stay in a squad formation but can pass ammo to each other if theyre next to each other, brutes obviously have unlimited ammo

what i need to know is does this sort of thing sound do-able? are the any models out ther which look close to paxton fettel and/or alma and how would i go about representing them, alma i could probably do as a beefed up primaris psyker

Mannimarco
11-05-2009, 01:03
im getting views but no feedback, anybody have anything to say?

Lord Cook
11-05-2009, 01:17
im getting views but no feedback

Par for the course on any forum; you really need to leave it more than an hour and a half, especially when it's late at night in Europe.

I think it's certainly doable, but the problems arise in terms of balance. It needs to be an entertaining game for the person controlling the clones as well, and FEAR is really a mechanism for the game player to go through an endless series of Matrix-style bullet time encounters, slaughtering opponents as you go. As for models, you're not going to find an Alma substitute anywhere from GW. Look through other companies for civilians.