PDA

View Full Version : Nurgle Death Guard Daemon Prince

system-syn
12-05-2009, 22:11
I've found a really cool model I want to use as a Deamon Prince or Great Unclean One in my Death Guard army but I have no idea who makes it or where I can buy it.

system-syn
12-05-2009, 22:14
The one I'm looking for is the one on the right. Can anybody tell me who makes it or give me a link to a website that sells it. Any help would be much appreciated.

Inquisitor Engel
12-05-2009, 22:16
EDIT: Try the edit button. ;) I had replied with a much snarkier post when there was no attachment!

It looks like it count be Warmachine? The problem is there's no reference to size. Judging by the fact that the guy on the left is probably human sized at 30mm, the other one might be a bit small for a DP.

BobTheZombie
12-05-2009, 22:38
That is vile. Looks like it waddled out of a Cannibal Corpse album cover. Hmmm, that's a good idea for a themed army, actually...

Can't help with identifying it though, I'm afraid.

draco_chile
12-05-2009, 22:56
this minis are from helldorado range, sorry but that mini its only a little bigger than a marine

its a french company, the website its like helldorado.fr or something

Lord Cook
12-05-2009, 22:58
Those models are very small. Too diminutive for a daemon prince.

Mega Nutz
12-05-2009, 23:01
They're the Demons of greed from the game system Hell dorado.

www.arcaneminiatures.co.uk

Mannimarco
13-05-2009, 00:46
looks like a pretty neat model for a herald though, i do believe i'll steal this link and go get me some of them

system-syn
13-05-2009, 16:29
Thanks very much everyone. I love this model but is it really that small?

Azhrarn
13-05-2009, 16:41

http://helldorado.fr/ressources/secteur/article_id170/dgm.jpg

That's a green of one of the Demons of Greed, it looks like it's standing on a standard 30mm rounded edge base, the fat one will most likely be on one of those too. that makes them about the size of a plaguebearer, a bit larger perhaps.

tortoise
13-05-2009, 16:43

They're no larger than a normal human model really.

Netherghoul
13-05-2009, 16:53
bit larger then a PB indeed (have the models in my hand now).

this one Grand Damné De La Colère is big bugger ;

http://helldorado.fr/factions/les-demons/grand-damne-de-la-colere/index.php

system-syn
15-05-2009, 11:37
Thanks again for all the help. I've decided to get the model anyway,decpite its size. I've read over thenrules for a daemon prince and found out you can upgrade him to a psyker so I'm probably going to count this figure as a daemon sorceror. Or maybe a chaos lord, I recon I could count all his fat as terminator armor,or if worst comes to worst it makes a damn good chaos spawn. what do you think?

Da_Killa
16-05-2009, 12:47
too small for a prince