PDA

View Full Version : Extremly anti-Xenos Chapters?

Tourniquet
13-05-2009, 17:12
I recall reading about some chapters that Particularly hate Xenos. More so then other marines.
I don't suppose anyone, form memory, knows of some chapters of note who are particularly anti-xenos?

many thanks!

Urath
13-05-2009, 17:41
Well, according to the older fluff, the Dark Angels were as xenophobic as an Astartes chapter got.

I'm pretty sure the Black Templars are also highly xenophobic.

Tourniquet
13-05-2009, 17:51
Thanks!
I was hoping for a not so mainstream Chapter though

Urath
13-05-2009, 17:55
Haha well, how about the Iron Hands?

"in the retaking of the Contqual Subsector, one third of the population was summarily executed after a successful campaign simply to demonstrate the price of weakness."

If they are like that to Imperial Citizens, you better believe they're going to give hell to aliens.

Tourniquet
13-05-2009, 18:03
haha yah IF are awesome. I love their attitude of "Just because" :p

DarkMatter2
13-05-2009, 18:10
Boy, the Iron Hands don't play games do they?

Somerandomidiot
13-05-2009, 18:22
I'm pretty sure the Red Scorpions are incredibly xenophobic, as they even refuse to fight alongside abhumans. For them it's a "humanity is perfection" thing.

Urath
13-05-2009, 18:27
They're descended from the Ultramarines aren't they?

But that sounds a lot more like the pre-Heresy Emperor's Children way of thinking :P

Yeah, back in 3rd Edition when I actually collected Space Marines, it was the Iron Hands. Just love the unfiltered brutality of their chapter, with them the Black Templars and the Dark Angels, thats how I always envisioned Astartes in 40K.

Inquisitor Engel
13-05-2009, 18:34
I'm pretty sure the Red Scorpions are incredibly xenophobic, as they even refuse to fight alongside abhumans. For them it's a "humanity is perfection" thing.

Said the genetically enhanced, multi-hearted, extra-lunged freakshows that are Space Marines. ;)

Urath
13-05-2009, 18:37
Haha I suppose they see their design as part of the will of the Emperor, therefore it MUST be perfect :p

Btw yeah, it's confirmed. The First Captain of the Red Scorpions has a series of quotes where he communicates his disgust at abhumans, so it can be taken as basic xenophobia.

Btw Inquisitor Engel, the three numbers next to your faction names at the bottom of your sig... What do they mean? :D

Inquisitor Engel
13-05-2009, 19:11
Btw Inquisitor Engel, the three numbers next to your faction names at the bottom of your sig... What do they mean? :D

Win/Draw/Loss since 5th Edition.

Btw yeah, it's confirmed. The First Captain of the Red Scorpions has a series of quotes where he communicates his disgust at abhumans, so it can be taken as basic xenophobia.

Yeah but so do all commanders, yet they'll work with whomever they need to to get the job done, much like Inquisitors. The enemy of my enemy is my friend, it's a poor commander indeed that doesn't use it to their advantage.

Red Scorpion models are awesommmmme though.

Souleater
13-05-2009, 19:30
Star Leopards hate Eldar.

"Jive-ass punks stealing our ride!"

I really feel sorry for the Star Leopards. They only got one mention ever and it's a bunch of xeno clowns stealing their land raider and pimping it out before attacking them with it.

Urath
13-05-2009, 19:35
Well, his quotes basically state that they won't work with abhumans.

BaloOrk
13-05-2009, 19:55
Boy, the Iron Hands don't play games do they?

No... but i once played a game with them. :D
(sorry couldnt resist;))

redyellowpinkgreen
13-05-2009, 20:00
the iron lords, judging from there background seem to be fighting both nids and the barghesi. sounds pretty anti xenos to me

danny-d-b
13-05-2009, 20:13
well specific xenos- ultramarrine (having you head chaplin saying unless you hate nids I'm going to shoot you with my MC combi flamer, and don't go complaining to marus, I'm older than him) and crimson fists (OI thoughs orks just rocked our homeworld- CHARGE!)

DapperAnarchist
13-05-2009, 22:47
Salamanders DESPISE the Eldar. Nocture came in for a lot of Dark Kin attacks, but the Sallies don't distinguish.

Col. Tartleton
13-05-2009, 23:13
On the topic of aliens:

For over ten thousand years, Macraggian conquerors returning from the wars enjoyed the honor of a triumph - a tumultuous parade. In the procession came trumpeters and musicians and strange animals from the conquered territories, together with engines of war laden with treasure and captured armaments. The conqueror rode in a triumphal chariot, the dazed and bloodied prisoners walking in chains stripped bare before him. Sometimes his children, robed in white, stood with him in the chariot, or rode in the armored column. A slave stood behind the conqueror, holding a golden crown a high, and whispering in his ear a simple warning: that all glory is fleeting.

But Warriors! My Brothers! What we will do to these Tyrannids today will be remembered by the Imperium for Ten Thousand Years. Courage and Honor! Take this to heart Brothers: There's only one proper way for an Astartes to die: By the last bullet on the last day of the last battle of the last war. YOU MAY FALL IN BATTLE BUT YOUR SPIRIT WILL NEVER DIE! There is no time for Lament my Brothers WE SERVE THIS DAY! FOR THE EMPEROR!

-Captain Invictus at the Last Stand of the Polar Fortress

7thOffensive
13-05-2009, 23:14
They all are. Kind of a silly question.

Mannimarco
13-05-2009, 23:26
red scorpians most definately, for the whole humanity perfection thing, plus they get apothecaries at squad level which is pretty tasty IIRC

Felwether
14-05-2009, 02:30
Er well if you're my looking for an (incredibly) obscure chapter that's particularly xenophobic then my home brewed Marines Immaculate fit the bill considering they go beyond the whole 'Humanity is perfection' and say 'Astartes are perfection'. Scary. :eek:

Nero
14-05-2009, 11:40
Ultramarines are bum-chums with the Tau, so they're ruled out immediately. They practically love Xenos, by Imperium standards.

Chaos Undecided
14-05-2009, 11:58
The Invaders might be a good choice what with their laying waste to a craftworld and subsequently getting mauled in return.

I think though really most Marines have a Aliens policy of shoot first, then stomp on it, and finally consider asking questions once its stopped twitching.

Mannimarco
14-05-2009, 12:00
heresy! you dare to belittle the smurfs! they who wrote the codex astartes then pretty much broke every rule in it

7thOffensive
15-05-2009, 02:22
Aren't the crimson fists expert at killing orks?