PDA

View Full Version : Need fluff sources on the dangers of uncontrolled psykers

The Emperor
21-05-2009, 22:12
Can someone help me out, here? I remember reading ages ago about how if psykers are left unchecked, they present a danger to entire worlds. That in the worst case scenario, an unchecked psyker can open a portal to the warp leading to an entire planet becoming engulfed by Chaos. So anyone got any idea where I might have read that? Cause for the life of me I can't remember. Maybe the old Realms of Chaos book? Who knows. So if you know what I'm talking about, I'd appreciate your pointing me to a book and page where it says just that. Thanks.

angelusmortis1384
21-05-2009, 22:14
theres similar stuff in the current deamons codex, and i half remember something in the last ed of the imperial gaurd one, but beyond that i cant remember much else.

LexxBomb
22-05-2009, 05:08
3rd edition rule book i think

spacewolf_sven
22-05-2009, 05:11
theres similar stuff in the current deamons codex, and i half remember something in the last ed of the imperial gaurd one, but beyond that i cant remember much else.

nothing much in the Ig codex
try old rulebooks and mabye white dwarfs from a few years back

MajorWesJanson
22-05-2009, 15:32
Probably the DH and WH codexes.

DapperAnarchist
22-05-2009, 15:55
3rd Ed. Age of the Imperium is FILLED with that stuff.

MvS
22-05-2009, 16:50
The Inquisitor rulebook and the Inquisition sourcebook both offer a lot of detail about the dangers of psykers. I imagine that the Dark Heresy books would as well.

Brother Valtarius
22-05-2009, 17:45
Even in the latest rulebook it mentions something similar to what you have mentioned. In the fluff section in the daemon bit it there's a story about a young farm hand who accidentally opens a gateway.