PDA

View Full Version : CONFLICT! London!

I_R_Da_Bestest
18-03-2005, 23:14
So, is anyone goin to this? I mean i am goin and wud lke to meet u guys (and gals *wink* ) I mean, GW lost my tickets in the post (stupid ******) but they sent me new ones so its all kool.

so are u goin or not, lemme no

Chuffy
18-03-2005, 23:22
Are you old enough to go?

heldane
20-03-2005, 22:47
Are you old enough to go?

Lol. thats funny chuffy. But seriously are you old enough?

I'll probably be there but wether i'll be working or playing im not to sure yet.

Cheers

Dan

:0)
21-03-2005, 01:53
(and gals *wink* )

Your only hope of finding a girl at a Warhammer event is either some drag queen, or TWB.

TWB is out of your league, age, and maturity. :p

MVA
21-03-2005, 02:55
Well my silly ass should be going along, just so I can actually meet with people that play Warhammer in this country (finally).

Aye...wargaming has been down pretty low on my list of priorities since arriving here. :(

Brimstone
21-03-2005, 06:31
I will be attending and playing, hopefully using the sexy new Tyranid codex.

plasmadaemon
01-04-2005, 09:55
i might be going, if i finish my imperial guard by that time...

Brother Edwin
06-04-2005, 19:03
I was going to do the 40K one with 3 wrathlors. But insted chose to do the fantasy one with 3 warlocks and 3 ratlings.

See you there.

Lavfluris
07-04-2005, 11:10
If I have any money to buy a ticket in the next month or so, then I will be attending, and more than likely with my Death Guard.

I am looking forward to meeting with with Brimstone (always a pleasure) and heldane again, but sadly bars don't open late on Sundays. :(

EDIT: Incidently, how do we obtain the Rules Packs for the Conflict events? I assume we get the Rules Pack in the post, but usally GW allow you to download it.

Brimstone
07-04-2005, 17:48
EDIT: Incidently, how do we obtain the Rules Packs for the Conflict events? I assume we get the Rules Pack in the post, but usally GW allow you to download it.

You get your rules pack as part of your ticket.

Looking forward to seeing you there Lav. :)

LooseMoose
08-04-2005, 09:06
I'm going as well with my Daemons for Fantasy. Conflict Manchester is in two days and I still have things to glue. :p

plasmadaemon
09-04-2005, 19:57
warning:
one of the kids from our store is going to london conflict, his army is made of 30 infiltrating genestealers, 2 hive tyrants and 2 carnifexes.
better get prepared with heavy bolters and bright lances!

also i think you'll recognize the army because it's painting is, well, let's just say below tabletop standarts.

Lavfluris
03-05-2005, 07:14
Just got my ticket, so I will definetly be in attendance. :D

plasmadaemon
19-05-2005, 16:15
sadly the tournie tickets sold out but i will enter the painting comp. there with my high elf mage or a catachan vet. sergeant with non-metalic steel into youngbloods :evilgrinwheredidyougo?!:

Brimstone
19-05-2005, 18:20
WARNING!!!
one of the kids from our store is going to london conflict, his army is made of 30 infiltrating genestealers, 2 hive tyrants and 2 carnifexes.!!!!
better get prepared with heavy bolters and bright lances!!!

How can he have 30 infiltrating stealers?

Troop choice stealers don't have infiltrate but fleet.

Not a million miles away from one of my original ideas for a army list.

plasmadaemon
19-05-2005, 18:42
some of them are, but i don't exactly know.

btw i played that guy a practise match and won by outshooting him with lasguns and demolisher cannons. That game set him back a bit.

Brimstone
19-05-2005, 19:04
some of them are, but i don't exactly know.

Only the broodlords retinue of stealers can infiltrate.

btw i played that guy a practise match and won by outshooting him with lasguns and demolisher cannons. That game set him back a bit.

It's a bit of a one trick pony army which is why I'm going for something a little more balanced.

I hope there aren't too many Tyranid armies there, with everyone jumping on the new army bandwagon. :(

Brother Edwin
29-06-2005, 13:47
I will be at the fantasy one with my Skyre army.

plasmadaemon
07-07-2005, 13:18
Brimstone, are you going to Conflict?

I can meet up with you somewhere in the building and give you the money for the guildership.

And i can't use my account :(