PDA

View Full Version : Space Hulk tournament (UK0 in November at Maelstrom Games.

bananaman
18-09-2009, 10:40
Rulespacks released next week (tickets are on sale a wee bit early). We're keeping it simple for the first SH tournament. 4 games (from the missions book), switch sides after each game and a bonus mission Saturday evening (so 10 games total over the weekend).

You will need a copy of 3rd ed and painted 'Stealers and Terminators.

Expect lots of fun and frolics and a few suprises over the weekend. We do have a scoring system etc which will be explained in the rulespack. I've been playing a lot of SH purely for 'playtesting' ;) And have played every edition having started playing SH in '89 so I think we should be ok. :D

http://www.maelstromgames.co.uk/index.php?act=new&ref=162

Ticket includes lunch both days plus hot drinks. We will also have a licensed bar until 2am! If people prefer to buy alcoholic drinks over the weekend.

The event is capped at 40 players.

Mansfield Travelodge is a mile down the road for those looking at staying in the area.

This will be the first event of our Space Hulk season, we will be holding a SH event every quarter and whilst each event will be a full event in its own right (with prizes for 1st,2nd,3rd, best painted factions etc), those that enter multiple SH events over the next 12 months (so 4 events total) will enter our SH league table to find a SH champion!

precinctomega
18-09-2009, 11:19
Can't do November, but I'm definitely going to keep an eye on later dates!

R.