PDA

View Full Version : More SH Tiles Anyone?

zrunelord
19-09-2009, 22:03
Hello all,
Don't know if anyone has thought of this yet but Do not throw away the card tile frames.They can be used to make more corridors.Especially to make the 1 square one ,as there are only 2 in the set.Cut them up the same length as the corridors.Line 2 up back to back with the remaining straight piece.As you can see in pic 1 they are the same width as the one square.Remove glossy paper covering,glue thin card on top & bottom.Print the attached pdf. file & you've got loads of corridors.

You can also use the cutoffs to blank a corridor ,as in the middle pic & make it a dead end.The marine player rolls a dice & on a 6 he gets 1-2 of them to blank off any possible genestealer entry points.The hand of fate has smiled on the marine player & some parts of the hulk have caved in & cannot be used.

Enjoy:)

snottlebocket
19-09-2009, 22:33
They're also handy to use as templates for cutting new home made hulk tiles.

Bregalad
19-09-2009, 23:39
... or buy the boardgame DOOM for a whole set of new tiles.

snottlebocket
20-09-2009, 07:09
Are they an exact match?

zrunelord
20-09-2009, 11:38
I assume you mean the pdf.
They should be ( ie. 30mm square ),though honestly I haven't had time to check them out myself yet.Others,though fitted quite well.The problem I find is the compatibility between art progs & printers, but with some trial & error they will do.I usually check with a ruler on the screen on a pdf set to 100%...... again the output of printers vary.

z