PDA

View Full Version : 40kBolter Custom Missions

40kbolter
11-10-2009, 07:17
*UPDATE* Mission I - Code Name Blue Screen v1.2

This is my first custom mission, with my unorthodox mechanics of thinking on this map.

please playtest, rate and comment. it would be appreciated.
thankyou

(Misson II coming soon)

here is the Link in PDF format:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/toumtyeku30/Mission I - Code Name Blue Screen v1.2.pdf

40kbolter
13-10-2009, 07:48
/Bump

for update v1.2

much much better! enjoy :)

40kbolter
13-10-2009, 08:13
sure why not LunaHound ~8)

Mission I – Code Name Blue Screen v1.2

++ Target objective on screen.

++ We have reached the mass size hulk, code name LVX9.

++ Our ships computer ( Mother ) shows LVX9 main computer to be malfunctioned.

++ Mother scanning the hulk, familiar life form pattern and movement, moving in odd behavior.

++ Our brothers prepare for hulk teleportation.

++ No sighs of entrance or exit can be seen.

++ Stealers are teleporting from some were else in the hulk!

++ Bless your weapons Brothers.

================================================== ================

Marines:

First Squad:
sergeant with bolter & power sword
heavey flamer with power fist
three marines with bolters & power fists

Second Squad:
sergeant with thunder hammer & storm shield
assault cannon & power fist
marine with bolter & chain fist
two marines with bolters & power fists

Genestealers:
two starting blips, and two reinforcement blip per turn.

Objective:

The Space Marines must seal all three reinforced doors to block the genstealers entrance to the hulk. the marines must use the main computer to close the reinforced doors. if the main computer does malfunction, the backup computer will go online.

Victory:

The Marines win of all three doors are sealed.
The Genstealers win if all marines are killed.

Special Rules & Alternate Dice roll:

Alternate Dice roll is a special dice roll on a 1d6 (created by ralf lopez aka 40kbolter) with random events that can unfold, for mission I – Code Name Blue Screen, the Alternate Dice roll Chart are as follows. On a 1d6

Genestealer:

Each blip comes in through a teleportation pad from some where else inside the hulk. before placing a blip the genstealer player must roll on a 1d6 to see what genstealer spawn point they are teleported to for each blip on every genstealer turn.

1-2 Spawn point A
3-4 Spawn point B
4-6 Spawn point C

If the genestealers player alternate dice roll is to a spawn point with a closed reinforced door , the blip would be lost.

Ones the genestealer player runs out of reinforcement blips the teleporter starts to overheat and malfunction.

The genestealer player reshuffles the blips and can only bring one blip per turn.

The Alternate Dice roll Chart are as follows. On a 1d6

1-3 The teleporter will disintegrate the genestealer blip.
4-6 the blip will survive and the genestealer player must roll to see what genestealer entrance the blip will spawn.

Notes:

If a genstealer is telepoted to the lower level spawn point, it may not exit to the main level in tell the reinforced door is open.

No Lurking is aloud on this mission.

Marines:

To use the control panel, to open the reinforced door that leads to the lower level takes two action points

The marine must reach and use the main computer. The Alternate dice roll chart are as follows.

Main Computer: 50% chance the computer may malfunction, two action points needed to turn on the computer.

1-3 malfunctions.
4-6 working at 90%, When Working at 90% four action points are needed to close the reinforced doors.

On a 1d6:

1-2 Seals reinforced door one
3-4 Seals reinforced door two
5-6 Seals reinforced door three

If the computer is malfunctioned:

The Back up Computer will go online at 90%

Will only operate if main computer is malfunctioned.

On a 1d6: (same as above)

1-2 Seals reinforced door one
3-4 Seals reinforced door two
5-6 Seals reinforced door three

Note:
All reinforced doors at genestealer spawn points ONLY starts opened at the start of the game.

http://i1007.photobucket.com/albums/af192/40kbolter/MissionI-CodeNameBlueScreenv12.jpg
My YouTube Page ---> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K93lXQzUcWk

40kbolter
15-10-2009, 16:46
I got a a few emails with questions about the genestealer spawn point.

questions was:

1. Does the starting square counts as one action point?

1. the answer to this is yes. here is a pic, and will update this when i get a chance with a v1.3

http://i1007.photobucket.com/albums/af192/40kbolter/SpawnPointRule.jpg

40kbolter
20-10-2009, 01:55
Mission II - Code Name Overhead v1.1

This is my second custom mission, with my unorthodox mechanics of thinking on this map.

please playtest, rate and comment. it would be appreciated.
thankyou

(Misson III coming soon)

here is the Link in PDF format:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/ndjhnt3hmkl/Mission II - Code Name Overhead v1.1.pdf

================================================== ======================

Mission II – Code Name Overhead v1.1

++ The Space Marines are teleported into the hulk from there ship and must return power to enter further into the hulk to eradicate the genestealers.

++ the ships main computer (mother) is picking up bio and Eco readings and sending them back to marines.

++ a reserve of marines are preparing to backup there brothers.

++ inside the hulk, no sign of stealers are visible, Mother is still showing readings.

++ its very dark... doors are not opening, no power.

++ stealers are coming in from the upper vents!

++ mother is picking up more stealers and incoming in rapid speed.

++ a very loud sound Can be herd, a sound of ripping metal coming from above!

++ no my brothers... it cant be...

Marines:

First Squad:
Sergeant with bolter & power sword
Marine with a pair of Lightning Claws
Three marines with bolters & power fists

Second Squad:
Sergeant with thunder hammer & storm shield
Assault cannon & power fist
Marine with bolter & chain fist
Two marines with bolters & power fists

Genestealers:
No starting blips, Two reinforcement blip per turn.

Objective:
The Marines must find the four main power control panels and restore power to the hulk. One action point is needed to turn on the power on the control panel.

The Genstealers must stop the marines from there objective.

Victory:
The Marines win if power is restored.
The Genestealers win by killing all the marines.

Alternate Dice roll is a special dice roll on a 1d6 (created by ralf lopez aka 40kbolter) with random events that can unfold, for mission II – Code Name Overhead, the Alternate Dice roll Chart are as follows. On a 1d6 and is done at the start after the end of turn six. ( keep track on paper or dice).

six – Brood Lord rips the metal from upper level floor and spawns on the special spawn point on the map also marked on the map legend. ((NOTE)) if alternate roll of six is rolled again and the brood lord is already in play or dead then no event unfolds.

Five – Liberian is teleported from the marine ship, and the marine player picks the marine teleport pad one or teleport pad two. Also shown and marked in the map legend. ((NOTE)) if alternate roll of five is rolled again and the Liberian is already in play or dead the following event unfolds.

The Marine Ships main computer ( mother ) is scanning the hulk and sending valuable information to the marines. The Marines are awarded with +2 Action Points for each marine in play until the end of the marine turn.

Four – Heavy Flamer is teleported from the marine ship, and the marine player picks the marine teleport pad one or teleport pad two. Also shown and marked in the map legend. ((NOTE)) if alternate roll of four is rolled again and the marine with a heavy flamer is already in play or dead the following event unfolds.

The Marine Ships main computer ( mother ) is scanning the hulk and sending valuable information to the marines. The Marines are awarded with +2 Action Points for each marine in play until the end of the marine turn.

Three – the Genestealer player is award with one blip, and spawns on the special spawn point on the map also marked on the map legend.

Two – the Genestealer players is awarded with one blip, and spawns on the special spawn point on the map also marked on the map legend.

One – no event unfolds.

Note: Alternate dice rolls are done by the space marine player, at the start of the marine player turn
after the end of round six (again keep track with a dice or paper).

Notes:
Since there is no power in the hulk, all doors are closed and will not open. Doors must be destroyed by both marine and genestealer players.

No Lurking is aloud on this mission, if a marine is in LOS of a genestealer spawn point the blip must be converted before interning the spawn point.

Genestealer Special Spawn Rules:

The Genestealers are coming in from the upper vents in the hulk and are shown and marked on the map legend. A alternate Dice roll is used to determine what upper vent the genestealer player will spawn from. The alternate dice roll chart are as follows on a 1d6 and is done on the first genestealers first turn and for the rest of the game.

One – Spawn Point one, Two – Spawn Point two, Three – Spawn Point three
Four – Spawn Point four, Five – Spawn Point five, Six – Spawn Point six

Any marine under the spawn point when a genestearler spawns will be killed, so watch your FOOTING!

http://i1007.photobucket.com/albums/af192/40kbolter/MissionII-CodeNameOverheadv11.jpg
My YouTube Page ---> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K93lXQzUcWk

40kbolter
20-10-2009, 18:03
*UPDATE* v1.1

Changes:

Genestealers:
No starting blips, Two reinforcement blip per turn.