PDA

View Full Version : Finetuning the dead engine of my VC army

Brother Alexos
18-10-2009, 22:18
Hello, I am planning on buying the Spearhead, Battalion, and a few zombie/skeleton sets for my Birthday this coming month, and was wondering if having the Corpse Cart is good, and if having two is stupid or whatnot.

Minion
18-10-2009, 22:30
its a fine miniature actually.if you decide to take any for your army you should take several of them(thinking 2-3).one on its own wont do much but several with the same upgrade are devastating.either by reducing your opponents spellcasting or raising many more models and a fearfull bound spell,the corpse cart is an investment to seriously consider.Happy birthday in advance

Minion

Tokamak
18-10-2009, 22:50
There's nothing wrong with taking a couple. And just imagine the view of a horde of zombies alongside corpse charts. Hmm.

Maoriboy007
19-10-2009, 00:01
Corpse carts are very effective with infantry
Balefire is a good magic defence considerig scrolls have lots of competition in the items list, and theres no MR in the VC list anymore ('cept Coach under certain conditions)
2 carts work well together, 3 is fine but starting to get cheesy in<3000
Balefire stacks, Lodestone doesn't.

Brother Alexos
19-10-2009, 03:29
Thank you all, I am also wondering what colours I should use to make my army pop. I mean, I like the dead look of flesh, but I want a playable balance and a colorful balance in my army, as the skin will be dull, but the cloth will be bright. I am thinking of taking the characters that comes in the boxed sets above, and the unit Champions, Muisicians, and standards in brighter colors so they stand out. What colors would you use?

The Red Scourge
19-10-2009, 09:54
Unholy lodestones are fantastic with ethereals, and black knights. With infantry, they're rather.. :p

Brother Alexos
20-10-2009, 04:36
????????????????