PDA

View Full Version : Who else cant get past mission three playing Terminators??

Belial's Apprentice
26-10-2009, 07:34
I have been playing SH since this new release. Great game and love it to bits but I always have trouble with mission 3 and as yet are unable to complete it playing terminators!! Any ideas or do I just suck?

wilsongrahams
26-10-2009, 19:10
Yes, cover the top corridors whilst the other marines get a move on, and use the flamer to clear the lower rooms to get around the corner with several models all on overwatch for multiple shots at any stealers trying to pounce on you, as they will be at close range. Zael may be stuck at the front here if you are ashort of room but if he's already used his ammo - likely if you use him up front ot hold them back - then he can go charging in to block a door whilst the squad gets some men into the room covering his back to blast teh stealer that kills him. You want more than one marine covering the entrances to the lower rooms, then get Leon in to lead the way using all the AC ammo blasting his way forward towards the exit, and yes he will probably die too, but you should have made progress by then. The marines covering the top corridors can slowly retreat a few steps each turn and overwatch again if you wish too, but when you leave the top junctions, run for it for a turn or two to get some distance before turning around and overwatching again.

Let us know how you get on.

Belial's Apprentice
05-11-2009, 10:01
Thanks for that hey!! I finally got past the Genestealers and got to the end with three Termies left!! WOOHOO!! haha. Instead of going down the bottom corridors on the right i went thru the top. Got lucky quite a few times but it was a great game!! haha