PDA

View Full Version : How much does a (Forgeworld) Warhound titan weigh?

warhound
05-01-2010, 15:23
Not a trick question, not part of a village fayte jamboree- but the answer would be much appreciated?:D

Now I wonder how many out there have a Warhound and digital scales that just happen to be in arms reach?

Many thanks in advance

WARHOUND

(and yes I realise that this may sound like a prank, but I assure you that it is not;-)

MajorWesJanson
05-01-2010, 15:55
Not a trick question, not part of a village fayte jamboree- but the answer would be much appreciated?:D

Now I wonder how many out there have a Warhound and digital scales that just happen to be in arms reach?

Many thanks in advance

WARHOUND

(and yes I realise that this may sound like a prank, but I assure you that it is not;-)

Which pattern and weapons loadout? I can give weights for three of the four Mars pattern weapons later today, but the chassis is still in pieces and has a bunch of pins in it.

How exact a weight are you looking for?

warhound
05-01-2010, 16:24
Within 10 gm and any build will suffice- just to get a rough idea really?

Thanks man!! much appreciated

cheers
Warhound

warhound
07-01-2010, 08:58
Any answers- much appreciated?

cheers
WARHOUND

Sai-Lauren
07-01-2010, 09:29
Have you tried emailing Forgeworld themselves?

They must know the rough weight, they have to ship them.

Petay1985
07-01-2010, 09:40
Have you tried emailing Forgeworld themselves? They must know the rough weight, they have to ship them.

agreed, although from experience i would use the good old fashioned telephone as they are pretty lame with answering emails!! :cool:

dblaz3r
07-01-2010, 10:03
They aren't that bad, they at least sent me an email saying to call them instead because they are too busy swimming in money to answer emails. :confused:

Petay1985
07-01-2010, 10:25
They aren't that bad, they at least sent me an email saying to call them instead because they are too busy swimming in money to answer emails. :confused:

touche, perhaps i have been unlucky; i have never recieved an email responce from them!!
perhaps the money is so high it coverd the monitor my emails appeared on :cool:

Sleazy
07-01-2010, 11:09
Just stuck mine on the kitchen scales

a Lucius Jackal class with 2 x vulcan mega bolters was 1481g so just under 1.5 kg.

warhound
07-01-2010, 12:46
Brilliant! Many thanks Sleazy!

cheers
WARHOUND