PDA

View Full Version : Teutogen Guard

Keeperofthepies
07-01-2010, 03:43
I've been into Warhammer for less than a year, so I'm not too knowledgeable of past events and out of print models. Today a few friends and I traveled to a hobby shop to see what kind of stuff we could find. I saw a box of these and fell in love. I'm putting together a Warriors of Chaos army, with less focus on the Chaos and more focus on the Warriors (I find certain models like Knights and Chosen to be way to busy, while other models like Spawn and Hounds I don't particularly care for at all.) I'm thinking of using these guys as Chosen, although they are smaller in stature than Marauders.

I have a burning question though: How hard is it to find the command models for them? The box I got came with 10, no command. I know they are, or were, avaliable in a blister pack.

Any help would be appreciated!

Commodus Leitdorf
07-01-2010, 04:13
The command? Not too bad as they came in blisters (a store near me has a bunch) they can be found on Ebay easy.

Now the box of 10 you got...WOW...jeez you got one? Ever since GW stopped producing them their Ebay price has sky rocketed. Getting a unit of 20....well...lets just say I can proably get an army box for cheaper.

silashand
07-01-2010, 04:17
Yeah, glad I kept mine now even though I don't like the current Empire focus. Probably gonna use them as alternate chaos marauders eventually.

Keeperofthepies
07-01-2010, 04:38
The store I hit had 2 more boxes of them. I wasn't aware of how rare they might be, although I had never heard of them before I saw them.

Slacker
07-01-2010, 04:48
I'd go back if I were you, post-haste.

silashand
07-01-2010, 04:51
Seconded. I just looked on ebay and there's a box now going for $80 Buy-It-Now and the command blister selling for $24.95. Even if you don't use them all, you could probably pay for other stuff you want by dumping them on eBay yourself.

Keeperofthepies
07-01-2010, 05:18
I hope it's not too taboo for me to cut off the Ulric and Empire symbols on the leg guards... haha.

Wod_Vantot
17-05-2011, 16:09
Eventhough this is a very old post.. I'm also on the lookout for Teutogen Guards in various numbers... And the rules from Storm of Chaos the book or what it is... + old metal flagalants and sisters of Sigmar
Anyone who can help..
Wod_Vantot
PS Atm I have 65 Teutogen guards

BigbyWolf
17-05-2011, 16:57
Eventhough this is a very old post.. I'm also on the lookout for Teutogen Guards in various numbers... And the rules from Storm of Chaos the book or what it is... + old metal flagalants and sisters of Sigmar
Anyone who can help..
Wod_Vantot
PS Atm I have 65 Teutogen guards

You're probably best off posting a new topic in the trading forum (http://www.warseer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=21).

Also, I'd be careful with resurrecting old threads- usually if it's not been active for a while it's best to let it go. ;)

NixonAsADaemonPrince
17-05-2011, 17:02
Bigby imitates a Mod again ;) But what he says is the truth, the only other thing I can suggest is checking Scribd for the rules.

Arnizipal
17-05-2011, 18:54
You're probably best off posting a new topic in the trading forum (http://www.warseer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=21).
BigbyWolf is correct.

Thread closed for threadomancy.

Arnizipal,

++ The Warseer Moderation Team ++