PDA

View Full Version : Ork Megaforce Box question

kingcr02
17-01-2010, 23:44
I was contemplating getting the Ork Mega box, because it seems like a great deal, and gives me tons of the Boyz I will need.

My question is, The box comes with 40 Boyz, so does it come with 4 Nobz as well?

It doesn't mention Nobz in the description, but I know a single box of Boyz comes with 1 Nob.

Thank you for your time!

bigcheese76
18-01-2010, 00:25
I would guess at no as GW usually list the full contents of the boxes so as to make them seem even better value, so if they were going to put in 4 Nobs they would detail that.

blackroyal
18-01-2010, 00:28
I was under the impression that you got 40 of the multi-part orks. I assumed that this included the 4 nobs that come with those sets. (it should be the content of 4 normal boys boxes)

TheBigBadWolf
18-01-2010, 00:56
I was under the impression that you got 40 of the multi-part orks. I assumed that this included the 4 nobs that come with those sets. (it should be the content of 4 normal boys boxes)

That would be my thoughts, its only a bigger torso and head on the sprue so it should come with that.

WolfGuardChris
18-01-2010, 01:22
You will get the 4 nobz as you just get 4 of the Boy kit sprues which come with the components for the nobz.

The Base
18-01-2010, 17:44
I haven gotten 3 battle force boxes and 1 mega force box over the years for various armies.

All of them contained exactly the same stuff as the boxes that make them up. In the case of the catchan and dark eldar box they included more base troops that the base box would have.

I can't say 100% for sure, but based on history you are going to get exactly what you would have had you bought it alone, if not more.