PDA

View Full Version : New Minotaurs

ftayl5
18-01-2010, 04:07
Is it just me or do the new minotaurs look as bad as the old ones?

Firstly, they look really twisted and scrunched up, one of them has like a 25 pack and atleast 10 different muscles in his neck. Their faces are really scrunched up as if they have rolls on their head.

Also the weapons look too small. You've got these massive over muscled bodies and then this tiny little club?

Worst of all the hair. Its too neat, like they've shaved their chest so hair on grows in this nice shapely patch, it makes no sense and it looks awful.

Now I think the new Doombull looks awesome, as all the unsightly features of the minotaurs are covered by armour.

What do you guys think?

Also are they making new centigors? Because they look just as bad IMO (the have feet!?!!?!?!?!)

And I just look at the ungors and... they're fat!?, aren't ungors ment to be the speedy ninja beastmen? The smaller, weaker, more fragile, but much quicker version of Gors?
Well these new ones have beer bellies and hunchbacks!

WHY GW WHY?

Duke Georgal
18-01-2010, 05:00
This has been discussed before...

Yes, the new Minotaurs are absolutley awful. I can't believe how bad they are. I was planning on replacing all the ugly metal ones in my beast army, not now!

Ugh! They are really bad.

Vermin-thing
18-01-2010, 05:08
This has been discussed before...

Yes, the new Minotaurs are absolutley awful. I can't believe how bad they are. I was planning on replacing all the ugly metal ones in my beast army, not now!

Ugh! They are really bad.

Just wrong!

They are the best thing to happen to GW since the beginning of time. It's something that they've come up with on there own. BTW they looook sooooo much better on sprue.

Ultimate Life Form
18-01-2010, 05:13
Is it just me or do the new minotaurs look as bad as the old ones?

No, they look far worse. The old ones were ugly, but they had character. These are just **************.

And yes, this has already been discussed, along with the Pumbagor. Like, 20 times in 10 different threads. And the conclusion was always the same:

GW, why hast thou forsaken us?

PS: the Ungors aren't supposed to be ninjas but scrawny mangy dogs, the Beastmen equivalent of Goblins. These however look like they come right from a drinking orgy at your local Empire inn.

Red Metal
18-01-2010, 06:43
Is it just me or do the new minotaurs look as bad as the old ones?...

Please don't start a new thread devoted to a topic that was just talked about in the last week or so...

http://www.warseer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=238923

This was just on page two, not hard to find.

Codsticker
18-01-2010, 07:09
Please don't start a new thread devoted to a topic that was just talked about in the last week or so...

http://www.warseer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=238923

This was just on page two, not hard to find.

Indeed; the link in Red Metal's post will direct you to a previously started Thread on this topic.