PDA

View Full Version : NID FAQ gone from GW website

Vexbane
06-02-2010, 20:43
I just noticed this today. It was there the other day so this is good news for us Nid players (or bad depending how they write it). Hopefully it will be out soon.

http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/content/article.jsp?categoryId=1000018&pIndex=1&aId=3400019&start=2

IJW
06-02-2010, 20:45
Presumably it's just gone because it was for an out of print codex. I wouldn't read too much into it regarding the immanent arrival of a new FAQ, although it would be nice.

Falkman
06-02-2010, 20:45
I believe they removed the old FAQ since it was for the old book, nothing strange with that.

RampagingRavener
06-02-2010, 20:46
While it'd be nice if this did mean the codex was being FAQ'ed so soon, is this really evidence of anything beyond GW removing the old FAQ since it's no longer compatable with the new codex?

Vexbane
06-02-2010, 20:56
The only reason I mention it is because it was there a few days ago. The old FAQ was outdated so I imagine that would be the reason. One would hope they will come out with it soon as there is a lot of debatable rules in the codex. I will be checking their website everyday though just in case. Us Nid players can hope can't we?

Nurgling Chieftain
06-02-2010, 21:15
Us Nid players can hope can't we?Us Daemon players are still hoping. :p

Worsle
06-02-2010, 22:47
I am guessing some one just realised they had forgotten to remove the old one. I would not be expecting an faq quicker than the space wolf one, though if they can keep to that speed from now on I would be very happy.

genestealer_baldric
06-02-2010, 23:35
well its gonna take them a while to do a 96 page FAQ/Re write so i wouldnt hold you breath

squeekenator
07-02-2010, 02:32
I don't think the old FAQ being removed means we're getting another soon, since there's no reason for them to keep the old FAQ up. On the other hand, there are a number of ambiguities that have a much bigger impact than the rules debates in other codexes, so I'd say GW would want to get this FAQ out quickly. Don't hold your breath, but don't be too pessimistic either.

well its gonna take them a while to do a 96 page FAQ/Re write so i wouldnt hold you breath

Stop yer whining and post something constructive. We know from your sig that you don't like the codex, you don't need to spam every Tyranid-related thread with more complaints.

genestealer_baldric
07-02-2010, 19:26
well iam sorry that the fact that my most used and favorite army that has i still have to spend alot of money to even vaguley get competative, and at a local recent tourniment with 5 differnt nids armys there were so many diffrent confusing situations with them across alot of units, it still seems like a very badly thought out codex with alot of loopholes.

t-tauri
07-02-2010, 19:30
Thread closed before we get another Nid complaint thread.