PDA

View Full Version : Faringdon, Oxfordshire...any 40k players?

Lord Asgul
08-02-2010, 23:48
Hey all on warseer. I was just wondering if there was any 40k players in the small town of Faringdon, Oxfordshire? Please post if you are...there is virtually next to no-one that I know of who plays it anymore around here. The only person I know of is my mate and I'm tired of playing against Necrons haha

MadHatter
09-02-2010, 03:53
this make me think we need a forum with locations and the armies one plays. this way we can have a contact page to locate fellow players from around the world.

What do you think Mods, can we have something like that on the forums? it can be a neutral for any of the games.

Leeman Russ
09-02-2010, 08:58
If it helps there's a wargames club in Swindon which isn't too far from you - http://www.sadwargamers.com/

I've not gamed there myself (I'm about 20 miles away from Swindon and we've got our own club in town), but a couple of friends have and they said it's pretty good.

silverstone08
09-02-2010, 12:44
ok well your witihnin twenty miles of oxford and their is the outriders club (the lcal gw group) that im part of that meet on a thursday eveing form about 4 till 9 for gaming every week. and if you play wotr then on wensday they meet for that