PDA

View Full Version : S. Alabama/N. Florida RTT 40k 1500 pts

vudoo1979
07-02-2006, 05:10
The Dueling Grounds in Dothan, Al is calling on all 40k players!! This will be the stores first RTT event with all the fixings and prizes including a ticket for GD ATL tournament! We have limited spots available so register now for this Feb. 25th 2006, standard early entry of $20. We are located in Dothan, Al and you can contact us through Theduelinggrounds.com or theduelinggrounds@yahoo.com or 1-334-702-0377!! Can't wait to yet everyone go wild.

vudoo1979
13-02-2006, 05:33
7 spots left! running out fast!

Troy Clifton
13-02-2006, 22:31
Hey Vudoo,

Will we be using standard RTT rules or the ones published for the games day RTT? It might be nice to use the latter, since a bunch of use will be using this as warm up for Atlanta. It's cool either way, just want to know.

Thanks

vudoo1979
23-02-2006, 06:46
Hey Vudoo,

Will we be using standard RTT rules or the ones published for the games day RTT? It might be nice to use the latter, since a bunch of use will be using this as warm up for Atlanta. It's cool either way, just want to know.

Thanks

We will be using the RTT in prep for GD as most of the players playing are going from here so yes. Is your friend going to make it also?

3 spots open!

Troy Clifton
23-02-2006, 17:39
We will be using the RTT in prep for GD as most of the players playing are going from here so yes. Is your friend going to make it also?

3 spots open!

No, it'll just be me playing. I plan to bring my nephew, but he just wants to watch.

It's nice to hear you'll use the games day rules. Now I have to get my background written up before Saturday.

vudoo1979
25-02-2006, 07:43
Well thanks to Adeptusfrag. the tournament is FULL! and I have an alt list set up just in case. I will see you guys there remember to be here around 12 central time. Good luck and lets kill something!

vudoo1979
26-02-2006, 07:53
Ok everything went very well and smooth *Drumroll* The winners are Michael Lee in first with Dark Eldar(plaque Tau Battleforce, RTT Champ shirt), Troy Clifton second with Sam Hain(Plaque,RTT shirt), Daniel Hesters third with Imperial fist(RTT shirt), Jp Goody getting the best army award(plaque). To see full scores they are posted on the webstite www.theduelinggrounds.com in the events section.