PDA

View Full Version : VC conversions.

KrisPicman
09-02-2010, 05:53
I have about 3000 points of dwarves, 1000 of WoC, 750 of Bret, 250 of Emp and 1500 in night goblins.
I want to start a VC army and concentrate only on them. I am fully sold on the idea of converting(killing) everything I have into a VC legion.
Thoughts, tips, rants and raves. I want to hear it all people.

The Red Scourge
09-02-2010, 06:06
Take it all, paint them grey, and mount them on 40x40mm bases to make spirit hosts :)

snurl
09-02-2010, 07:13
Dwarf vampires might look cool - but how would they bite anyone in the neck, without a ladder?:D

ftayl5
09-02-2010, 07:34
I saw an army where everything was Skaven guys that had recently died, the general didnt have a head :) He'd basically just painted them all bloody and removed a limb or two from each model for the zombies.

ChaosVC
09-02-2010, 08:49
Paint a banner that says "we are dead" for each unit?

Penitent Engine
09-02-2010, 10:33
Dwarf vampires might look cool - but how would they bite anyone in the neck, without a ladder?:D
"Come back here! I'll bite your legs off!" :D

WoC would make good Grave Guard, Chaos Knights could be Black Knights/Blood Knights, Hounds and MHorsemen could be Dire Wolves....

Basically, you'll just need a coherent colour scheme, and dead skin tones. Battle damage on the less elite (i.e., Zombies, Wolves and Skellies) would go down a treat. May I suggest a predominantly blue and ghostly looking scheme? If you have the VCs release White Dwarf, I'm thinking the blue-cloaked alternative Grave Guard model. If that doesn't work, stick with cool colours, and give all skin purple/grey/green tones!