PDA

View Full Version : Warhammer in Serbia (Belgrade).

Davo
14-02-2010, 11:15
Hey all,

Pretty basic question really and I was unsure whether to put this thread here or in the more general GW section so please don't shoot me down!

Am moving to Serbia for a year or so due to work soon (specifically Belgrade) and was wondering if there were any Serbs using this forum, or perhaps someone who has lived there who can inform me whether there are any gaming clubs in Belgrade where fantasy battle can be played.

I realise that many of you will be thinking, why don't you just wait until you get there and scout around to find out but really I want to know whether it is worth taking my models all the way across the continent. I did a google search and couldn't really find anything but right now I can only speak the language very basically so it is quite possible that I may have missed something.

Yep, I know this post is probably a shot in the dark but hey I figured it is worth a try.

Cheers,

Dave.

Griefbringer
14-02-2010, 11:51
I would check the retailers list in WD to see if there are any retailers in Belgrade.

RatGod2
14-02-2010, 12:26
Hi im from Serbia(Belgrade), yes we have GW shop and gameing club and a large one too ,more info you can get on this our forum http://forum.klubzmaj.org/ if you have any questions we i can also tell you and help you with everything by pm!
Bring your army and lets play

Davo
14-02-2010, 12:46
Hi im from Serbia(Belgrade), yes we have GW shop and gameing club and a large one too ,more info you can get on this our forum http://forum.klubzmaj.org/ if you have any questions we i can also tell you and help you with everything by pm!
Bring your army and lets play

Ciao and hvala!

Thanks a lot mate, good to know! Look forward to getting some games in against new opponents. I'll be there in about a months time, so expect to hear from me in PM in the near future. Many thanks for your kind offer!

RatGod2
15-02-2010, 10:49
NP mate ,hope to cya soon

Jagosaja
16-02-2010, 07:11
Yep, there are a lot of people here playing WH (and 40k as a matter of fact), so we are looking forward to meeting you. Keep this tread alive so when the time of your arrival is nigh, we will meet you at the store. Welcome!

Davo
16-02-2010, 10:00
Thankyou sir!

I have accomodation in Vraca and am very much looking forward to this new adventure in my life. (Also have a real hankering for your great burgers and that tartare steak in breadcrumbs, I've done a lot of travelling but Serbia is seriously one of the best places for food I've been too).

Am trying to get my Serbian past the (very) basic at the moment but will certainly join your forums when I am a little better and will continue to let you know via this thread.

Many thanks for your help!

Jagosaja
16-02-2010, 10:21
Feel free to post in english, most of us are well versed in your language so there will be no problems in communication. You may have troubles understanding the topics since many are in serbian, but Warhammer is there and if you post in english, everybody will reply so you can understand. It has been done before.

You are most welcome.

AceofChaos
26-07-2010, 10:38
Hey people, I know I might be bumping the thread but where might I find a nice gaming club to go have a look around and make some purchases? In Belgrade obviously :D