PDA

View Full Version : Modelling jetseer councils with swooping hawk wings

Lel
18-02-2010, 02:02
so, I have a pile of swooping hawks that I know I will never use and was wondering if it would be legit to use their wings modelled onto warlocks to represent jetbikes. I would like to use wings because I think the jetbike models are rediculously expensive and rather shoddy looking.

Noserenda
18-02-2010, 03:28
If you had them up on jetbike flying stands it'd be fine, but then youd probably have to repose to not look stupid...

The-Malefic
18-02-2010, 03:31
Sure, why not. As long as you make your opponents fully aware of what they are and what they can do there shouldn't be a problem.

Dr.Clock
18-02-2010, 03:59
Be sure to try and model them with a little extra height to avoid criticisms of modelling for advantage.

A unit of 6 infantry on bases is crazy easier to hide than 6 bikes on proper bases.

Other than that: great idea.

Cheers,

The Good Doctor.

Lord of Worms
18-02-2010, 04:00
so, I have a pile of swooping hawks that I know I will never use and was wondering if it would be legit to use their wings modelled onto warlocks to represent jetbikes. I would like to use wings because I think the jetbike models are rediculously expensive and rather shoddy looking.
You could also wait for the Dark ELdar jetbikes to come out and use them mebbe?

Lel
18-02-2010, 20:18
nah I just dont want to model jetbikes really, im lazy with my converting... cutting metal is not my forte either...
maybe if I modeled them with bigger bases and like terrain to make them of the same height? like standing up on big crystals would be siiiick yaknow? my brother plays crons so maybe I could put them on top of necroney looking terrain/obleisks/crystals to show the campaign backround.