PDA

View Full Version : I need help with a conversion idea

Hulk54
18-02-2010, 14:17
I am considering doing a Tomb Kings army, but converting it to be like an ancient Hebrew theme. Casket = ark of the covenant, bone giant = Golem, etc... I think I want to use high elf legs as the basis for my archers and infantry, but I can't figure out what to use for torsos. Anyone have any ideas for a ton of middle eastern/ancient near east themed torso pieces? Thanks!

DeeKay
18-02-2010, 14:23
For the Games Day last year, the store made up a load of humans with the Flaggelant bodies and gave them Tomb king weapons. The heads were, unfortunately, specifically cast for Games Day. Hope it helps!

With regards,
Dan.

Pacorko
18-02-2010, 14:24
Ever considered Wargames Factory's speacial, mix-n-max deal (http://www.wargamesfactory.com/_product_16676/Jewish_Revolt_Zealots)

They are not skeletal-looking at all, but might give you plenty of room to work with, mixing both a few zombie and skelly parts.

mrtn
18-02-2010, 14:27
How would the Golem ever be considered ancient Hebrew? :wtf:

Hulk54
18-02-2010, 14:31
while technically not ancient hebrew, the Golem is a product of the medieval Hebrew mythology, so there is a little bit of liberty taken on my part for the sake of a playable army, lol.

Hulk54
18-02-2010, 14:33
pacorko, those are really good! I usually try to stick with GW stuff, but if nothing else comes up, those are definitely on my list now.