PDA

View Full Version : Who picked up the new fellbeast? Question on contents

StarFyreXXX
21-02-2010, 09:32
Hello,

Just wondering if the model comes with 1 or 2 of the tall plastic flying peg things (for holding up flying models).

As a comparison, fantasy/40k models come with 2 pegs normally, so wondering about this.

Regards,

Sanjay

MasterSparks
21-02-2010, 13:52
Oh how I would have loved to be able to answer that question for you - but then I was told at my local game store that they had "forgotten to order" the Fellbeast that I had requested over a month back. :mad:

Ah well, if you've still not gotten the answer you're looking for by Wednesday I'll be able to fill it in for you. :)

darkstar
21-02-2010, 14:21
It only comes with one. It as the ball joint built into the tip.

Baggers
21-02-2010, 16:15
As Darkstar said it only comes with one and its different to the normal flying bases that Gw have used in the past.

Its a great model and sits well with my two metal fell beasts.

MasterSparks
21-02-2010, 22:56
How have you found the flying rods holding up so far? Is it possible to place/remove the Fellbeast from on top of it while still having it sturdy enough to move around the table? I prefer to keep my flying models separate from the rods and bases while in transit. :)

The Marshel
22-02-2010, 00:48
is it one of those rotating ball joints then? from what i've heard, their initial coolness is often replaced by the annoyance of the ball being worn down to a point where your speeder/eagle/fellbeast is always flying in a nosedive