PDA

View Full Version : Boss Zagstruk and his Vulcha

world in grey
21-02-2010, 13:16
I've just been flicking through my ork codex and was reading about Boss Zagstruk and his squad of stormboyz and their plane the Vulcha and was wonldering if anyone had any more info on this plane and any ideas of how to represent it in game terms?

my first thoughts were a looted valkyrie?

Mannimarco
21-02-2010, 13:25
Im probably wrong but I see it as a stripped down fighta bomba

souped up with extra gubbinz to go faster and reduced weapon space so the stormboyz can fit in it

world in grey
21-02-2010, 13:42
I thought that to but I like the idea of the stormboyz leaping from the rear ramp of the valkyrie like a special forces unit doing a h.a.l.o jump

mattschuur
21-02-2010, 13:51
All it says is that its a modified Fighta bomma. The Thing is with orks, one fighta bomma doesn't look like another. So a looted Valkyrie with sooped up engines is quite likely and would make a good conversion piece.

Also, since it is orks were talking about, I got the image of stormboyz attached to the side or under the wings (lol) and when da boss gives the go, they detach and fall or are sucked into the engine. Just seems funnier.

Matt Schuur

Archangel_Ruined
21-02-2010, 14:44
I like the idea of the rear ramp, I can imagine Zagstruk chasing the others out of the thing, jumping from a fast, low flying aircraft with a dodgy rocket strapped to your back, directly into enemy troops with pointy things would actually be the safer and more sensible option.

world in grey
21-02-2010, 20:31
I like the idea of the rear ramp, I can imagine Zagstruk chasing the others out of the thing, jumping from a fast, low flying aircraft with a dodgy rocket strapped to your back, directly into enemy troops with pointy things would actually be the safer and more sensible option.

I know what my choice would be!

Haunter!
21-02-2010, 22:23
Also, since it is orks were talking about, I got the image of stormboyz attached to the side or under the wings (lol) and when da boss gives the go, they detach and fall or are sucked into the engine. Just seems funnier.

Matt Schuur

That's pretty much what I thought. Carpet bomb the area with boyz!