PDA

View Full Version : Further IG releases?

Anton
22-02-2010, 21:02
Hello. Does anyone know if there will be any further IG releases in the foreseeable future? I read some time ago about a new infantry kit with trenchcoats or something, but I can't remember where.

sigur
22-02-2010, 21:06
Yes, next IG releases: March/April. Chimera and Basilisk.

Greatcoat Guard: No.

Check the rumors section next time, this is what made Portent/Warseer great.

freddythebig
22-02-2010, 21:42
Might be worth keeping an eye on these.

https://wargamesfactory.worldsecuresystems.com/AnnouncementRetrieve.aspx?ID=30854

Anton
22-02-2010, 22:15
Thanks for the replies.

Bunnahabhain
22-02-2010, 22:50
Yes. There will always be many more Guard releases, as Forge world love putting out stuff for the Guard. Resin is addictive, don't start!

GW main? No ideas beyond what's been stated above....

Plucky
22-02-2010, 23:01
Thanks for the replies.

no problemo :)

Vaktathi
22-02-2010, 23:03
Oh god, I submitted that over a year ago to their liberty & union and I thought the entire thing had died out. Good to see a prototype finally :D

Putty
23-02-2010, 00:02
IG players are still waiting for any announcement for the new codex's artillery units (manticore, medusa, griffon, deathstrike etc) and the plastic storm-troopers.

Bloodriver
23-02-2010, 02:06
In the White Dwarf that accompanied the release of the Guard Codex, it was stated that all vehicle variants in the Codex would be covered by forthcoming models, but you can't always believe what you read in the Dwarf

Promethius
23-02-2010, 08:32
There was mention in the old IG rumour thread of a hydra/manticore kit. We also were expecting some kind of artillery kit, but it could be that the basilisk is all we will get on that front. There have also been rumours of plastic stormtroopers for quite some time now, but as far as I know no-one has actually reported back seeing a sprue or finished 3-up, and the greens that were shown at the 40k release day a while back are now confirmed as prototypes for the current kasyrkin models. However, there are no stormtrooper models in the current guard dex (which may indicate new models forthcoming) and various developers when asked at 40k events havn't denied plastic stormtroopers, which is interesting as they have denied new rough rider/penal legion models. So we still hold out hope for plastic stormtroopers.