PDA

View Full Version : What do you think to this as an idea for a conversion?

horrorshowmalchick
09-03-2010, 19:23
I want to make some Ellyrian reavers, and I don't like the kits that GW provide for them, so here's my plan..
I'ma get wood elf glade riders, and put them on the horses from tiranoc chariots. (Although I'd probably need to spend 24 purely on four horses that I wouldn't use the chariots from. I cn see myself fielding 2 lion chariots, but 4?!)
Any ideas on where to better get horses? Anyone got any tiranoc horses left over from their lion chariot kits?

R-Love
09-03-2010, 21:25
If you're getting Wild Riders anyways, why don't you just their horses? You could probably sculpt saddles and bridles fairly easily, and otherwise you have the Glade Rider horses left over that you're not using anyways. :)

cyberspite
09-03-2010, 21:55
I just got 8 of the chariot horses on the trading forum here on warseer a week or 2 ago for about 10, so I would try there first (for my silver helms).

But for reavers I would just use the glade rider horses anyway. Perfect.

horrorshowmalchick
09-03-2010, 23:08
Hmm, interesting. I was just worried that they wouldnt look High Elfey enough, and I suck at sculpture. :(

Desert Rain
09-03-2010, 23:21
The glade riders look more like horses than the any high elf one does, except the new ones. Just give them some high elfy bits like feathers and perhaps pointy helmets and you've got great looking reavers at no time ;)