PDA

View Full Version : Iron Hands Clan symbols and there names

VINDICAT0R
14-03-2010, 01:07
Can anybody put names to the clan symbols?

I want to know which Clan I am using BEFORE I apply my Forgeworld resin to a tank?

Thanks

VINDICAT0R

Archangel_Ruined
14-03-2010, 01:12
THEIR! Arrrrrgh! It's THEIR! As for their names it tends to run from the leader of the company and there isn't any fluff that names any of the grand companies as it stands. So, go mad. Name your chapter master (rules wise, at least) and go from there.

Alessander
14-03-2010, 05:01
read the Iron Hands novel for the names of the clans. The IA had a couple of the clan logos.

@ Archangel_Ruined: a lot of the people on these forums are either young or don't speak english as their first language, let up on the grammatical complaints.

SandQueen
14-03-2010, 05:31
The clans are:

Irwin
Lenox
Staley
Craftsman
Black and Decker
DeWalt
Hilti
Makita
Ryobi

or at least thats what they should be ;)

thedigitalflip
14-03-2010, 06:17
The clans are:

Irwin
Lenox
Staley
Craftsman
Black and Decker
DeWalt
Hilti
Makita
Ryobi

or at least thats what they should be ;)

Pure awesome :chrome:

Archangel_Ruined
14-03-2010, 13:08
The last time I checked Australia was an english speaking nation and spelling isn't grammar. I may just have been in an especially picky mood at the time of the post though.

FlashGordon
14-03-2010, 13:28
THEIR! Arrrrrgh! It's THEIR! As for their names it tends to run from the leader of the company and there isn't any fluff that names any of the grand companies as it stands. So, go mad. Name your chapter master (rules wise, at least) and go from there.

HAHAHAHAHA! Nerdrage! Chill out.

Leftenant Gashrog
14-03-2010, 15:02
Coincidentally last night I was looking through a .doc file I'd saved painting tutorials to and found this, it was from a debate on B&C long ago:
vurgaan clan- cog with lightning strike
sorrgol clan- cog with wrench
garrask clan - ?
raukaan clan - ?
kaargul clan- ?

FlashGordon
14-03-2010, 19:40
Look up the Ironhands novel. Its quite meh. but there is alot of info on them in there.