PDA

View Full Version : BA army list?

slingersam
14-03-2010, 13:07
So I'm not sure where to put this so I decided here might be a good idea, if not please move to correct area. Thank-you.

So I made an army list for the upcoming Blood Angels release, and would like to know your guys thought on it.

HQ
Reclusiarch: Jump Pack - 155pts

Elites
2x Sanguinary Priests: 2x Jump Packs, 2x Power Weapon - 160pts

Troops
10x Assault Squad: Power Fist, 2x Meltas - 235pts
10x Assault Squad: Power Fist, 2x Meltas - 235pts

Fast Attack
5x Vanguard Veterans: Power Fist, 5x Jump Packs - 175pts
Baal Predator: Flame Storm Cannon, Heavy Bolters - 140pts

Heavy Support
5x Devastator Squad: 4x Rocket Launchers - 130pts

Total: 1250pts
So just wondering what do you guys think of the list?

MadHatter
14-03-2010, 13:36
not much there for scoring units. keep them in the back.

Falkman
14-03-2010, 14:06
4 possible scoring units ought to be enough?
Looks like a fun list, nothing too hard, just a smattering of cool units :)

MadHatter
14-03-2010, 15:58
4 possible scoring units ought to be enough?
Looks like a fun list, nothing too hard, just a smattering of cool units :)

I am not saying this would not be a fun list to play. however its 4 5 man assult squads are not going to be hard to knock off.
i watched as two full squads of guardian holding a line desimate 3 five man deathwing terminator squads. the first two died from shear weight of fire power brought down upon them. the third died with the charge of the two squads.

now switch them to dire avengers with wave serpants and and they lose ten shot but I believe the odds are going to be with them. And their wave serpants can hunt the Baal predator.

I am sure there are others who can think up the math for you. but i would throw some standard basic tactical squads with baisc gear so you have the troop support which 5th is based on.

the1stpip
14-03-2010, 16:21
True, very tedious, very small and very killable.

Maybe you should have posted this in 'Army Lists'?

slingersam
15-03-2010, 04:46
I figured it might be to early but I will post thank you for the comments. I want to take a 10 man unit in rhino but it may cost to much. I will see the next time im in my GW store. For me it came up to 250 points thats why