20-03-2010, 11:07
Does anyone know which order they
asseded in? I mean full deamonhood
not just possessed ala filgrim. Had
any off them turned by the attack on
terra?

Mannimarco
20-03-2010, 15:22
Probably around the same time. Angron was definately a prince at the siege going by the artwork, Mortarion was more ragged looking and seemed to have wings at the siege IIRC, Magnus ascended after the war when he was on his little sorcerer planet in the warp. Night Haunter, Alpharius and Horus never got the chance. I cant find any onfo on Lorgar or Perturabo

Inquisitor Engel
20-03-2010, 15:28
Magnus ascended after the war when he was on his little sorcerer planet in the warp.

Magnus ascended IMMEDIATELY after the sacking of Prospero by the Space Wolves, upon arrived on the Planet of Sorcerers.

hateful
20-03-2010, 16:59
Thanks guys where all the traitor primachs
at the siege? Where do u get your info
from?

Hasan ibn Sabbah
20-03-2010, 17:17
Perturabo ascended after heresy, when he trapped Imperial Fists and Dorn on planet filled with trenches, minefilds ,bunkers, and had fun killing them.

DuskRaider
20-03-2010, 23:46
Thanks guys where all the traitor primachs
at the siege? Where do u get your info
from?

No. Most were, with the exception of Alpharius/Omegon and I believe Night Haunter, but after Soul Hunter it's been retconned that Night Lords were, in fact, on Terra during the siege... So he may have been.

Angron and Mortarion lead the charge into the Palace itself. Fulgrim was there, but he went off with the Emperor's Children in basically making a mess of the planet elsewhere.

Peturabo was in charge of the siege batteries on the Palace Walls. I believe Lorgar was there, but I don't pay attention to Word Bearers. Of course, Horus was there, in orbit of Terra.

totgeboren
21-03-2010, 00:00
Lorgar ascended quite a while after the Siege of Terra, and the quote below details his fate after the heresy had "ended".
"Eventually, the atrocities committed by the Word Bearers have allowed for Lorgar's ascension to Daemonhood, becoming the equal of a god in the eyes of his Legion. It is said his birth scream echoed across the Immaterium with triumphant vindication, his faith and devotion rewarded with immortality and unbridled power."

Inquisitor Engel
21-03-2010, 00:30
No. Most were, with the exception of Alpharius/Omegon and I believe Night Haunter, but after Soul Hunter it's been retconned that Night Lords were, in fact, on Terra during the siege... So he may have been.

I was under the impression the Night Lords were doing the same thing to the populace the Emperor's Children did, running off and scaring people for the hell of it. I think it's likely the craven criminals and such in the Legion took over and went to terrorize what was left of the civilians.

Angron and Mortarion lead the charge into the Palace itself. Fulgrim was there, but he went off with the Emperor's Children in basically making a mess of the planet elsewhere.

Who was it that took the Space Port? Khan took it back/blew it up but I can't find who secured it.

Peturabo was in charge of the siege batteries on the Palace Walls. I believe Lorgar was there, but I don't pay attention to Word Bearers. Of course, Horus was there, in orbit of Terra.

I wonder why Horus was hanging out? It seems a bit odd, considering there's no way he could have hoped for any of his brothers to defeat the Emperor, even the most powerful daemon primarch would have been downed in moments by the Emperor of Mankind...

DuskRaider
21-03-2010, 01:32
Mortarion secured the Space Port, but was eventually beat back by the White Scars.

As far as the Night Lords, I guess they were actually assaulting the Palace itself. The Commander of the 10th killed a White Scars, Imperial Fists, and Blood Angels Champion all in the same day, so I'm guessing they were actually in the thick of it.

Cpt_Baughan
21-03-2010, 20:57
Out of curiosity guys what source are you getting all this information from? I’ve read up about these events where possible but never came across anything of this detail.

I’m also interested in where the art work for the siege can be found.

baphomael
21-03-2010, 21:53
I was under the impression the Night Lords were doing the same thing to the populace the Emperor's Children did, running off and scaring people for the hell of it. I think it's likely the craven criminals and such in the Legion took over and went to terrorize what was left of the civilians.

Who was it that took the Space Port? Khan took it back/blew it up but I can't find who secured it.

I wonder why Horus was hanging out? It seems a bit odd, considering there's no way he could have hoped for any of his brothers to defeat the Emperor, even the most powerful daemon primarch would have been downed in moments by the Emperor of Mankind...

To be fair though, the Emperor had the constant distraction of having to maintaing the golden throne and stop all hell, quite literally, breaking loose. He was only able to spare the time to go beat on Horus by gambling a bit with Malcador sacrificing himself by taking over the reigns long enough for Emperor to go and backhand horus.

tezdal
21-03-2010, 22:31
Fulgrim was a Daemon-prince by the time he pwn'ed the Ultras primarch, IIRC

hateful
22-03-2010, 13:58
Thanks do we know where all the primarchs were during the siege? i know that sanguines dorn karn were there i guess that the guys at the drop site were recovering and the other 3 were trying to get there in time does that sound right?

AndrewGPaul
22-03-2010, 14:17
Rogal Dorn was with the Emperor. Sanguinius and Jagatai Khan were on the front lines.

Roboute Guilliman, Leman Russ and Lion el'Johnson were on their way to Earth with their legions.

Ferrus Manus was dead, killed by Fulgrim on Isstvan V.

Not sure where Corax and Vulkan were. Corax was, most likely off creating his deformed mutants, and I don't think there's any record of Vulkan's actions in the Heresy after the drop site massacre.

Kasr
22-03-2010, 20:58
If you want information that is fairly accurate by my account go to lexicanum.com and look it up. its basically the warhammer wikipedia

Alessander
22-03-2010, 21:57
with the new fluff on Fulgrim being posessed, we're not sure if he ever really became a daemon prince, or just a fancy daemonhost…