PDA

View Full Version : Grots as Guard

Orcboy_Phil
29-03-2010, 14:03
Damn you forge world, damn damn damn.

For quiet a while I've been thinking of using the Guard list as a basis for a rebel grot list. I've always put it off though, surely the ork list is a better bet even if you can only squeeze out about 900pts using just grots. Then today I looked at the pictures in the Forgeworld open day thread and I saw Grot tanks. B****r!

This thread is looking for suggestions for appropiate models to make this list work. So far I have represented:
Heavy Weapon teams with Morters, Lascannons and Missle Launcers = Grot artillary.
Sentinals = Killakans
Basic Guard and conscripts = Grots
Ogryns = Mechaorks
Leman Russes = Grot tanks

Now I need suggestions for charecters, chimera varients and anything else you think is appropiate.

MajorWesJanson
29-03-2010, 14:17
Now I need suggestions for charecters, chimera varients and anything else you think is appropiate.

Well, the grot on the left makes a nice Kell, and the one with the big display and the bullhorn makes a good Creed, as he seems to have both a plan and a way of yelling out orders...

Dr.Clock
29-03-2010, 14:23
This:

http://www.warseer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=222217&highlight=grot+rebellion

Cheers,

The Good Doctor.

Orcboy_Phil
29-03-2010, 15:02
Major: Cool idea, I really like it.

Clock: Everytime I have a good idea, somebodies always has already done it. And done it far better than I could ever. :cries:

Dr.Clock
29-03-2010, 15:24
I wouldn't let that bring you down... at least you now know you aren't insane for thinking of it.

Also, if we all held ourselves to the standard of Warseer's M&PT boards, we'd give up entirely.

Cheers,

The Good Doctor.