PDA

View Full Version : Forge world

craskie666
30-03-2010, 10:29
so was looking at adding to my demonhunters. At my LGS imperial armour lists are the norm. so i went to check the updated pdf's on imperial armour 1 and 2. to my amazement its gone, so forge charge the earth and then dont even look after us

Brother Loki
30-03-2010, 12:27
Well it looks like they've got a completely new website up within the last couple of days. Maybe they're posting the content which can actually make money (i.e. the product catalogue) first and worrying about the other stuff later?

Petay1985
30-03-2010, 12:32
Well it looks like they've got a completely new website up within the last couple of days. Maybe they're posting the content which can actually make money (i.e. the product catalogue) first and worrying about the other stuff later?

That would seem logical, i would however have assumed that they would have got the website complete and then launched it, rather than building it 'live' as it were.

Baragash
30-03-2010, 12:42
That would seem logical, i would however have assumed that they would have got the website complete and then launched it, rather than building it 'live' as it were.

Maybe. Shop part seems to be working. The older pages seem to be temperamental, sometimes they appear sometimes they 404 me.

I guess if you can switch other parts on/update without taking the shop down, why not.

SandQueen
30-03-2010, 12:46
wow, I was just there not ten hours ago. Everything's changed now!

AndrewGPaul
30-03-2010, 13:19
Someone needs to tweak the stylesheets (or my employer needs to upgrade from IE 6); there's scrollbars in all the various boxes and the backgrounds aren't the right size.

Brother Loki
30-03-2010, 13:28
Just checked it in Firefox and IE8 and it's fine. I'd say it was an IE6 problem.

When they changed over to the new GW site it was pretty much just the online store originally, and it took them a while to put the articles and other content on there. I imagine it will be the same with FW.

Deamon-forge
30-03-2010, 13:39
i really do like there new website.

craskie666
30-03-2010, 14:14
dont get my worng its a nice layout. just wish it included everthing i needed

Merlon
30-03-2010, 16:14
Talked to Forgeworld earlier today.
The rule supplements wll be uploaded back to the new website over the next couple of days.
Most gamers downloaded them shortly after they were released, so they were regarded as low priority during the revamp.