PDA

View Full Version : Judging, judging: Rah Rah Rah

Kamin_Majere
24-02-2006, 04:04
Wish me luck everyone. As of Saturday i get to be the judge at our rouge trader tourny.

:: Crosses fingers ::

I hope all goes well. Though i think it should. BTW thanks to all involved with the posting of the FAQ's on the site I shall be making use of them on top of all the other billion rules and erratas and all.

Shouldnt be too difficult though its only 20 people so at most i have to shepard 10 tables and i should be able to handle that.

:D :rolleyes: :cries: < expression of days emotions in smilie format :p

K_M

Escaflowne_Z
24-02-2006, 05:27
Good luck, sir. When I don't play at my local tournaments, I try to hang out and help our judge. It is a pretty steep responsibility. It can be tough if someone brings an obscure army. Oh, and good luck with some of the youngbloods..."What do I need to roll to hit when both marines are WS 4, coach?" *seeks the patience of Buddha*

Only piece of advice I can really give you is this: keep the tournament moving along. That's the one thing my local shop still can't seem to do very well. The start time has to be the start time, or people will just show up whenever. Just try to make sure to have the terrain and the scenarios ready to go before the scheduled start time.

Anyway, good luck to you on your 1st judging attempt. And good luck to me on Saturday for my 1st attempt with my new Guard army. Rah Rah rah!

vudoo1979
25-02-2006, 07:45
Yeah um what he said and try not to be a poser judge!;)

Darkseer
25-02-2006, 07:55
Remember to abuse your power and order people around and get them to fetch you beers because you are busy 'judging'

vudoo1979
26-02-2006, 07:48
Well thanks for being there an making all the good calls you didn't have to make lol but hey next time I guess I have to bring the other wallet that has cash in it?