PDA

View Full Version : Quickbeam and Beechbone in SBG?

ismar
14-07-2010, 20:06
Are there profiles anywhere for Quickbeam and Beechbone in the SBG? I thought I saw them somewhere in a SBG supplement, but can't recall. I know they are detailed for WotR.

A friend wants to run a Rohan army with ents as allies, and without these 2 the only leader option is Treebeard.

Thanks,

Whitwort Stormbringer
15-07-2010, 06:41
I'm not sure if there were profiles for those two, specifically, but I'm pretty sure there were some ent profiles released in a WD a while ago, long before any "generic" ent profile existed.

Unfortunately, I can't recall which issue it was, and don't have my back-issues handy. Sorry I couldn't be of more help, but maybe this will jog someone else's memory?

Kroot Lord
15-07-2010, 07:23
The stats used to be on the GW site, but then they switched over to the new one and it all got lost. Fundementally, Quickbeam had some M/W/F, 8" move and one less Defence/Strength. He cost around 140-160 points.

The Marshel
15-07-2010, 08:54
here are no official profiles anymore, but i recall wd dwarf rules existing. generally speaking though it' probably just be easier to just use treebeard

ismar
15-07-2010, 11:54
Thanks for the responses.

I think he's trying to save some money in the models and points in the army by using a 'lesser" hero.

I'll keep looking for a resource.

Thanks,