PDA

View Full Version : A Question about Figures Missing from the Website

Gerod253
22-07-2010, 04:01
I just went onto the GW US website to check out a few things. While there I noticed that the Collectors tab of the 40K drag down list was missing. Now while I doubt that this is anything serious it did raise an eyebrow since that collector's range contained the entire Mordian line of IG which I had wanted to look at. Has anyone heard anything about this? I'm hoping that this is simply a temporary thing, reorganizing the website and such, but I wanted to check here before sending GW a letter of inquiry.

Sorry if this is in the wrong section. I knew that it didn't fit under rumors but since it was range specific that it wouldn't be GW General.

TheDireAvenger
22-07-2010, 04:28
I have the same question. The entire collectors line is gone.

When I type in Mordian in the GW search function, I get nothing too. I really hope this doesn't mean they pulled it off the site.

Bongfu
22-07-2010, 04:52
Yeah, and so went all their other Commissars too... so now we have ONE commissar model to choose from besides the Lord Commissar... GG GW

The Orange
22-07-2010, 05:27
Was just on it and could not find Khorne blood crushers, so I think maybe it's just a reorganization problem.

gwarsh41
22-07-2010, 15:04
Was just on it and could not find Khorne blood crushers, so I think maybe it's just a reorganization problem.

Bloodcrushers are gone because they dont make them in metal anymore. Plastic ones will take its place next month. Check advanced order.

Garven Dreis
23-07-2010, 00:09
Yeah, I made a thread about this elsewhere, but the stuff is just scattered around their site. No reason for alarm, they've just accidentally the site.

Reflex
23-07-2010, 00:29
wow i almost went number 2 in my pants.

im halfway doing a steel legion army and just saw the guys were gone. they are in collectors thank god!

jason_sation
29-07-2010, 04:32
Any updates on the commissars? I still can't seem to find them.