PDA

View Full Version : Reinnon's Live 40K GT Report...

Lavfluris
03-03-2006, 21:09
I'm sure many of you know of Reinnon (http://www.warseer.com/forums/member.php?u=1103), probably one of the best Thousand Sons players in the world. Well, I offered to post his progress in this weekend's 40K GT as he reports it to me. If all goes well, my posts should be immediately after he reports to me, so in effect, this will be live coverage.

I will be honest and say that although I do not expect him to place highly (it is very hard with a Thousand Sons army to do well in tournaments, I can assure you from personal experience), I do wish him the best of luck and hope he is proud of whatever he achieves. :)

If he sends me any pictures in his reports, Iíll post them as well.

Anyway, here is his first report:
Ok, at train station and ready for gt!
03.03.06 18:22

I know, itís not exciting, but itís a start. ;)

Insane Psychopath
04-03-2006, 06:49
Just say thank for the live report, yeah his Thasound Sons where good, I watch them in round 4??? as he was on the table beside me... it was Dark Eldar he face?? I did not make it to the finials as I was 7 points away. I should be watching most of it by the web cam

http://webcam.games-workshop.com/cam3/live.htm

Also would he be able to comfirem (sp) a rmour it going around. Siommion the Champ, people are saying he ether taken Iron Warriors or Ultwe, my bet on Ultwe Eldar.

Last: Photo would be cool to see, as GT armies are really nice with conversion & painting.

IP

WanderingRogue
04-03-2006, 07:23
Yea say good luck and see if he can tell whats kicking about the top tables ( in my hight of arogance i wish to see what armys i'll be playing next season- like i'll be up there?)
G

Insane Psychopath
04-03-2006, 08:58
Yeah a list of those who won what with what armies would be pretty cool. Also good luck to Reinnon :D

Also Game 1 just kick off, which can be seen on the web cam.

IP

Great Harlequin
04-03-2006, 10:25
Good luck Reinnon!

Wouldn't it be great if a Thousand Sons' army finished in the top ten? :D However, if anyone can do it, it'll be him.

Simone Di Tomaso will probably be using his Ulthwe again, I don't really recall if he has an Iron Warriors' force and his Speed Freaks would struggle to win at this level.

EDIT: Think I caught a glance of Reinnon on the webcam walking down the hall, but I can't be sure!

Insane Psychopath
04-03-2006, 11:39
My friend Marine army just right in front of the web cam (grey table). So guess there judgeing armies/it launch time right now so Round 2 will be in a sort while.

IP

Insane Psychopath
04-03-2006, 11:56
Sorry for double posting, but seem Simmon the Champ is useing Iron Warriors, I just got of the phone to my friends... after they where give me some hand singht on the web cam :rolleyes:

IP

Pokpoko
04-03-2006, 14:45
ok, i don't know if it's the right place to ask, but can someone tell a poor foreigner is the layout we can see in the webcam standard in britain? or is it that all the terrain was used on the "front" tables, and that's why the ones we can see look like a frying pan?

Fallen Angel
04-03-2006, 16:14
lol i thought the same thing the first time i looked at a GT webcam. The tables nearer the cam do seem very sparse but there usually was enough terrain on the tables.

So wheres this live report then?! My mate played a 302pt Siren prince in the first round and managed to kill it with 15 kroot.......omfg lol.

Insane Psychopath
04-03-2006, 16:21
Seem round 3 is all most over for today.

So wheres this live report then?! My mate played a 302pt Siren prince in the first round and managed to kill it with 15 kroot.......omfg lol.

LOL that is really funny, GMF was this in close combat or shooting???? ahh the look on that guy face to see his 302 lord go down. Only that the GT :rolleyes:

Fallen Angel
04-03-2006, 16:25
i assume he threatened it with railheads then charged it with kroot. Only my mate can pull that off though...

Insane Psychopath
04-03-2006, 16:43
FA: Tell your friend well done (what is his username again???). I talk to my riend Blacky & it the big talk of the tournament today the Kroot vs Prince lol

Looking forward to the report that was promise.

IP

Lavfluris
04-03-2006, 18:04
I apologise that the reports today have not been live as promised, I was called into work today on a day I was supposed to have off, but such is life.

Anyway, here we go:
At warhammer world!
04.03.06 08:16

Good’s first game alpha legion
04.03.06 08:52

First game loss, bad dice rolls
04.03.06 11:26

Game two demon hunters
04.03.06 13:25

Minor loss – great game
04.03.06 14:56

Next is de
04.03.06 14:56

Minor loss – great game
04.03.06 16:01

Draw, fantastic game
04.03.06 17:36

I admit these reports are slightly sparse, which is why I took the opportunity to phone Reinnon and get a better idea of how the day has gone for him.

Apparently, his first game was against an all infantry infiltrating Alpha Legion army. When he texted me at 08:52, I sought of guessed how it would turn out for him, which was badly. He only managed to kill four of the Alpha Legion models and lost his entire army in the process thanks to some very appalling armour saves. I don’t suspect he enjoyed this game, but it got better in the next game against a beautifully painted Custodian Daemonhunter army. Although he had a minor loss, he was happy with the result by the sounds of it and really liked the other army. I forgot to ask whether we’d see the Custodians in WD, but there we go. He was very happy about his last game against a Dark Eldar Wych Cult. After numerous first turn charges and poor assaults (I believe this is what he said), the game ended in a draw with only a Ravager and a Chaos Predator surviving.

Also, he spoke of meeting Brother Edwin. Apparently, he is around twentieth place and is using an Ulthwe army, maybe because the Ultramarines army he wanted to use is illegal as was continually pointed out. So, twentieth place after three games, not so good for someone who only cares about Generalship.

Anyway, all in all, Reinnon seemed fairly happy in high spirit, but I think at the time of calling him, he was merrily drinking.

Photo would be cool to see, as GT armies are really nice with conversion & painting.Reinnon will be posting his pictures up when he gets home tomorrow evening. I think he’s enjoying himself too much in a bar to want to email them to me tonight. ;)

Yea say good luck and see if he can tell whats kicking about the top tables ( in my hight of arogance i wish to see what armys i'll be playing next season- like i'll be up there?)Apparently, there are twenty Iron Warrior armies this year and the vast majority of the other armies are Eldar. I can’t say I am surprised, but there we go.

Insane Psychopath
04-03-2006, 18:18
there are twenty Iron Warrior

Prise to the Chaos Gods :evilgrin: just Iron Warriors are my favrot army.

Goodís first game alpha legion

Did you get them name of this oppnet. Just my friend Paul Scott talk about taken Alpha Legion to the finials.

Also, he spoke of meeting Brother Edwin. Apparently, he is around twentieth place and is using an Ulthwe army, maybe because the Ultramarines army he wanted to use is illegal as was continually pointed out. So, twentieth place after three games, not so good for someone who only cares about Generalship.

From some talk I had with Brother Edwin, he always planned to take his Eldar to this finial. As for the Ultrmarine he planned them maybe next year depending the new codex????

Reinnon will be posting his pictures up when he gets home tomorrow evening. I think heís enjoying himself too much in a bar to want to email them to me tonight.

That cool. Just that what I am doing that GT is to take more photos because of how cool all the armies are.

Well look forward to tomorrow report.

IP

ps: I got the photo of my friends give me hand jester to the web cam, I'll get them back for it :rolleyes: One my friend (after round 2) was on 37 points which is pretty cool. SO need wait until tomorrow/Mon & Tue.

WanderingRogue
04-03-2006, 18:42
yay alpha legion! my army of choise! but sound like a bit of one of those games where you just have to shrug and curse the dice gods.

iron warriors and eldar - well i have never had probs with any marine army. Im just gonna have to pray that the eldar codex is redone by the time of the next gt finals come about - seer council capped at 10? and try and work out an inexpensive way of stopping psychic powers in an AL army/sisters.

Thanks lav. same tommorow?

Lavfluris
04-03-2006, 18:44
same tommorow?Of course, but I'll post as I'm texted/phoned.

Insane Psychopath
04-03-2006, 18:48
eldar codex is redone by the time of the next gt finals come about

The Eldar codex IS getting done before next year GT finials. Saying that it will be out around the heats.. but because it our during the heats time... well it can not be use need to be 1-2 month before useing a new codex.

Of course, but I'll post as I'm texted/phoned.

You promise??? also find out the name of the Plaha Legion play if you can.

IP

Lavfluris
05-03-2006, 11:14
also find out the name of the Plaha Legion play if you can.I'll give him another call after Round Six.

Here's the reports for today:
Next is cult of speed
05.03.06 09:25

Loss, simply too many loot counters for me to cover
05.03.06 10:53

Not so good do far, but then holding loot counters against any sort of mobile army is extremely hard with a numerically disadvantaged army like the TS.

Insane Psychopath
05-03-2006, 11:27
Thanks

I found out

Good’s first game alpha legion

First game loss, bad dice rolls
04.03.06 11:26

This is not my friend army. Paul Scott had a draw & 2x 7-13 point games. Also found out about my other friends like Andy Smille & just watch my other friend game by web cam.

Right now look like there judgeing armies.

As for the battle. I agree it was Speed Freakd & againt a army like thousand sons, there little he could of done to pull the game back.

IP

Lavfluris
05-03-2006, 11:31
The latest news from the frontline:
I'm glad i'm not on the top tables, iron warriors, landss and star cannons
05.03.06 12:26

By 'landss', I think Reinnon means Land Speeders, though I could be wrong.

Insane Psychopath
05-03-2006, 11:37
How many Iron Warriors armies are that the top 10??? just IW are my favrot army & it good to hear there so far :D

Also if you are asking, what armies are up for best painted???

IP

Lavfluris
05-03-2006, 12:01
Also if you are asking, what armies are up for best painted???I will do.

More from Reinnon:
Next round all drop pod space marines
05.03.06 13:05

This one should prove interesting. I think he will win this game.

EDIT: I added in the [B] tag. Opps. :o

Great Harlequin
05-03-2006, 12:08
This one should prove interesting. I think he will win this game.
I think he's got a fighting chance here. As the drop pod army can arrive piece-meal it means he won't be overwhelmed by numbers quite so much. This should allow him to focus his firepower on each unit as they arrive, hopefully the terrain will be to his liking. That will prove crucial.

Fallen Angel
05-03-2006, 12:40
Hmmmm if those drop pods are SW ones with 6 tornados in it and the guy using them is wearing a red t-shirt, then i know who it is!!

Insane Psychopath
05-03-2006, 13:03
Any one know how Nick L doing with his Iron Warriors.

Any word on the Champs like Max B & Simone Di Tomaso are doing???

IP

Lavfluris
05-03-2006, 16:11
Any word on the Champs like Max B & Simone Di Tomaso are doing???I'll ask after this Round.

Reinnon speaks:
Minor loss
05.03.06 14:30

Last round iw
05.03.06 15:29

This iron warrior player has a very vague grasp of the rules
05.03.06 15:53

So, it's not going well for Reinnon, which is a shame. :(

EDIT: Reinnon has spoken again:
Loss, really Crap same, ok overall 5 loses and a draw..... Not fantastic but was good weekend bar last game, a bit of bad luck didn't help.... i'm low on credit so you have to ring me if you want to chat
05.03.06 17:04

Well, it's a terrible shame his last game was not so fun as the others, but it's one of those things that can happy in any event. Even with his results, he could still place fairly average with good scores in the Quiz, Painting, Composition and Sportsmanship. Either way, well done. :)

I'll phone him now and see what else he has to say.

Insane Psychopath
05-03-2006, 16:15
Shame about the last game, but he should remember that is but ONE game out of the 6, so he still enjoy the other 5 & should rememeber those once in future.

Any info will be great as the award are being handed out in mins

IP

Lavfluris
05-03-2006, 16:30
Any info will be great as the award are being handed out in minsI'll phone him again later as he has other things to do now, such as backing his bags and going home.

Anyway, just spoken to Reinnon, he sounds tired but enthusiastic about the weekend. With regards to his last game, it was as close as twenty victory points to a Solid Victory, so very close indeed. Reinnon at one point gambled with his Daemon Prince by attempting to have it charge a squad of Obliterators, but it did not survive the firepower aimed at it. During his final game, he apparently had to describe what his opponentís army did.

With regards to the Best Army, there were two Custodian armies nominated, one of them being the army Reinnon himself played yesterday. Owen Ree's Imperial Guard army was nominated, as well as a Sisters of Battle army and a Black Legion army. Also, spikeyjames' Mentor Legion (http://www.warseer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22789) army was apparently nominated, which is good to hear.

Moving on to the two most popular armies, Iron Warriors and Ulthwe. Apparently four of the Ulthwe armies were near identical and were played by people such as Max Barter and the illustrious Brother Edwin, whilst eight of the Iron Warriors armies were near identical to the one that Simone used.

Insane Psychopath
05-03-2006, 16:44
Sorry for keep asking qustion, but just I really enjoy GT & this will be last one until report up.

What was Simone Di Tomaso Iron Warriors army like as this is the first time I ever hear him useing it

IP

Lavfluris
05-03-2006, 17:24
What was Simone Di Tomaso Iron Warriors army like as this is the first time I ever hear him useing itI didn't ask Reinnon, but I think we both can guess the sort of army list that would be ideal for a GT.

Reinnon will be posting a more long winded report at about 10.00pm when he gets home from Nottingham.

EDIT: One last text message from Reinnon:
I came 123, edwin came 37
05.03.06 18:28

I think there are one-hundred and sixty entrants at the GT's, so I feel his result is not too shabby. :)

Fallen Angel
05-03-2006, 17:28
with thousand sons, hell no. Thats a pretty good result. Congrats.

Insane Psychopath
05-03-2006, 18:09
Well done on getting 123 out of 160 people, GT finial sounded a lot hard than the heats army wise, so that is pretty good.

So now to check for more info/report.

IP

Reinnon
05-03-2006, 22:32
ok guys, here i am in person

i'm very tired and i think i've managed to get a hangover on coke so i'll be brief.

123 out of around 147 was my grand total, heres a game by game account of my interesting weekend

Game 1: Alpha Legion, seek and destroy

On table 1!

This game was marked by my complete inablity to do anything due to dice rolls, and my opponent (really nice guy from Serbia i believe) had a really good set of dice rolls.

i took out about 4 marines in the whole game, while i lost my whole army....on seek and destroy thats not the best outcome.

Game 2: Deamon Hunters

this was the best army award, Emporers (sp?) bodyguard (can't spell it :)) painted and converted fantastic

result: minor loss, it was a game where neither of the armies really did much, so i got bored and charged by deamon prince into his army, where he got killed by a grand master (not nice)

Game 3: Wych Cult

Best game of the weekend, ended in a very close draw (37 points difference!), a total blood (dust?) bath, i ended up with a predator while he ended up with a ravenger, 2 wychs and a raider.

highlight of the game: first turn charge by the wych special character (can't think of her name) and 9 wychs into a rubric squad.....i managed to win the combat (a thrall wizard actually killed a wych in combat!) and run down the whole unit on sweeping advance!

Really fun game, deamon prince was excellent.

Game 4: Speed Freaks

this was a game i was doomed to lose before it began, sucure and control with 5 loot counts vs a speed freak army filled with buggies.

result: slaughtered...he claimed 4 loot counters in the last turn

Game 5: Drop podding marines

Result: minor loss

i was a bit iffy bout this game, some odd rules charifications (drop pods in particular and force weapons vs rubric marines started a debate between the refs), i slaughtered his whole army bar 2 squads but still lost by 600 odd points, bit dubious but io could be wrong.....he was a nice guy though.

Game 6: Iron Warriors

Result: loss

my only crap game, i hate to say it but this guys language was a major problem and he didn't seem to understand the 40K rules very well, like for example reserves and deep strike.....and the whole assault phase, i had to explain each part of his army to him and he did some odd tactics like shooting autocannons from oblits into my termies.

he played a really boring game, we were doing a clense mission and he just sat in his quarter and didn't move till turn 6, i lost because i took a gamble with my deamon prince and it didn't pay off (he died), so i was 30 points into the minor loss stage.

so overall a great weekend, saw too many iron warrior armies for my liking but still :)

so, plans for the future? Well i never went to the GT expecting to do brilliently, it was really a test of "can i get to the final with a thousand son army?" and i have achieved this goal so i consider my experience a good one.
So, i'm now gonna concentrate on my exams and my wood elf army, and maybe start my dreadnought army ready for a GT in the future.....i can never do "normal" armies after my thousand sons :)

to anyone who wants to walk in my footsteps and take a thousand son army to a GT i have a few tips for you:

1) be prepared to lose some games, TS suffer against armies with loads of high strength weapons and/or speed, i played against both this tourny

2) PM me for tips, as tbh i'm far too tired to type em out

anyway, thanks to Lav for actually being bothered enough to give this live report, and thanks to you all for the support you gave....i'm now off to sleep

oh and PS: I hardy consider myself to be the "best thousand son player" :) but thanks for the comment

Insane Psychopath
06-03-2006, 06:09
Game 1: Alpha Legion, seek and destroy

On table 1!

This game was marked by my complete inablity to do anything due to dice rolls, and my opponent (really nice guy from Serbia i believe) had a really good set of dice rolls.

i took out about 4 marines in the whole game, while i lost my whole army....on seek and destroy thats not the best outcome

Was this the army???

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v473/ironwarriors/insane%20psycopath/5.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v473/ironwarriors/insane%20psycopath/7.jpg

If so this was my first oppent from heat 1, I got slaughter before it even started :(

Shame the last guy from round 6 was a d***, how could he get in the finials if he dose not know the rules :rolleyes: what was his Iron Warriors like model/conversion/painting wise???

Who won what award????

Also well done

IP

Fixer
06-03-2006, 17:05
Fixer here - Salamander's guy. ( www.perfect-design.co.uk/gtarmy.jpg )

You were not alone in having people that could barely understand english as opponents.
Last game, hate to say, was against a guy that I had to loudly shout every one of my actions at so he knew what dice to make saving throws for.

"No, the sergeant hsa a power weapon, POWER WEAPON. You only get a 5+ invulnerable against that. No he takes the wounds." *groan*

Didn't really help that he was playing a Blood Angels army using Dark Angels miniatures either.

On the whole though, it was a good tournament. The guys from Malta were pretty cool.

Xavier
06-03-2006, 17:11
Thats quite a nice salamnders army :)

Thats one thing I always hated about tournaments, all the foreign people who come too them, not that I have anything against them, just the language barrier etc. It was funny a few years ago me and my friend went to one of the fantasy heats and he got put against this itallian skaven player. Who made out he couldnt understand english so my friend starts speaking itallian too him, It was so funny.

Insane Psychopath
06-03-2006, 17:44
Xavier
Thats quite a nice salamnders army

Thats one thing I always hated about tournaments, all the foreign people who come too them, not that I have anything against them, just the language barrier etc. It was funny a few years ago me and my friend went to one of the fantasy heats and he got put against this itallian skaven player. Who made out he couldnt understand english so my friend starts speaking itallian too him, It was so funny.

You should of seen my friend Maffy then, he fought a guy who could not speak english (no offnce to anyone) & the guy was a cheating git. My friend Maffy sitting there going "your a ball bag" "you **** sheep". Just if you knew Maffy it if funny as well. Just they guy was cheating.

Also Fallen Angle: That ork oppnet you fought in the Heats, yeah Duncan (won the finials) fought him & pretty much wipe out the army & he brought it up to the Ref that the guy list was not in English formant as ask by the GT rule pack, as well as a few cheating thing that happen. Not sure what happen.

Also here top 10

1 Duncan Brown, Eldar, 187pts
2 Simone Di Tomaso, Iron Warriors, 178pts
3(2) Gunny B#2, Marines, 178pts, identical in all areas to SDT
4 Thomas Sergeant, Eldar, 174 pts
5 Peter Cooke, Marines, 172pts
6 Marco Davide, Marines, 169pts
7 Bojan Donevski, CSM, 168pts
8 Chris Barrass, CSM, 165pts
9 The Everliving, CSM, 164pts
10 Derek Mathieson, Eldar, 163pts
=10 Simon Oerding, Dark Eldar, 163pts

Chagies: Seer Counsil are getting a 10 man limit/max. Alpha rule are being brought in, it kind p*** me off as all you can get is 20-0, 10-10, 0-20. Victory point are there for a reason with score like 13-7 & 17-3. Also a lot armies are kind going be ******* like Alpha Legion & Drop Troop Guards, there is more but I am tired & these are the 2 from the top of my head.

I would preffer is they just change the mission around to be honsty.

Blood Angels army using Dark Angels miniatures either.

If they where paint Dark Angles then it is not allowed, strik say in the GT rule pack, that why Alax F use his Pink Marine, just few year back he was useing codex: Blood Angles, but his marine where blue... bit like Ultrmarines, so oppents got confused, ref's had talk to him. Just it led to confusion that why in the GT back is say if you are making a DiY chapter, legion, whatever... from a specil codex: It must not be paint like another army... like useing Codex Blood Angles yet have them paint as Dark Angles with DA models.

IP

Xavier
06-03-2006, 17:52
I remember somthing similar, Some guy was moving the magical 6" and his opponent tried calling him on it, but aparently the person doing it didnt understand english. So he said some insult about his mother too see if he would get a reaction which he did and was like "If you understood that you can understand that your moving too far"

Fallen Angel
06-03-2006, 23:32
Chagies: Seer Counsil are getting a 10 man limit/max. Alpha rule are being brought in, it kind p*** me off as all you can get is 20-0, 10-10, 0-20. Victory point are there for a reason with score like 13-7 & 17-3. Also a lot armies are kind going be ******* like Alpha Legion & Drop Troop Guards, there is more but I am tired & these are the 2 from the top of my head.

Huh what?? I personally have no love loss for maxing seer councils at 10 as i simply loathe that unit but alpha level!!?!? Geez its like 3rd all over again. I can imagine alpha will just be gamma level without infiltrate, dusk&dawn and deepstrike for the GT if they go through with it. Oh well i dont really mind as it doesnt affect drop pods whatsoever!!

Reinnon
07-03-2006, 15:37
Fixer here - Salamander's guy. ( www.perfect-design.co.uk/gtarmy.jpg )

You were not alone in having people that could barely understand english as opponents.
Last game, hate to say, was against a guy that I had to loudly shout every one of my actions at so he knew what dice to make saving throws for.

"No, the sergeant hsa a power weapon, POWER WEAPON. You only get a 5+ invulnerable against that. No he takes the wounds." *groan*

Didn't really help that he was playing a Blood Angels army using Dark Angels miniatures either.

On the whole though, it was a good tournament. The guys from Malta were pretty cool.

hi mate :) Cheers for the lift to the train station

at IP yep thats the army i came against and managed not to kill :)

at least you guys didn't come across a deep striking havoc squad like i did in game 6........

Insane Psychopath
07-03-2006, 19:46
at IP yep thats the army i came against and managed not to kill

How did he do??? Just he was a great oppent in my eye & it was really cool he wanted me to win most sporting in the Heats as well as intive me to a tournament in Serbia (sp)

at least you guys didn't come across a deep striking havoc squad like i did in game 6........

OK??? that new, if you mean Oblit then cool... but Havocs... if they can Deep Strike.. I think it time to drop my Pred lol

IP

jigplums
07-03-2006, 22:30
Can you speak english, because it took me ages to work out what the hell this is all about.

You should of seen my friend Maffy then, he fought a guy who could not speak english (no offnce to anyone) & the guy was a cheating git. My friend Maffy sitting there going "your a ball bag" "you **** sheep". Just if you knew Maffy it if funny as well. Just they guy was cheating.

Also Fallen Angle: That ork oppnet you fought in the Heats, yeah Duncan (won the finials) fought him & pretty much wipe out the army & he brought it up to the Ref that the guy list was not in English formant as ask by the GT rule pack, as well as a few cheating thing that happen. Not sure what happen.

Also here top 10

1 Duncan Brown, Eldar, 187pts
2 Simone Di Tomaso, Iron Warriors, 178pts
3(2) Gunny B#2, Marines, 178pts, identical in all areas to SDT
4 Thomas Sergeant, Eldar, 174 pts
5 Peter Cooke, Marines, 172pts
6 Marco Davide, Marines, 169pts
7 Bojan Donevski, CSM, 168pts
8 Chris Barrass, CSM, 165pts
9 The Everliving, CSM, 164pts
10 Derek Mathieson, Eldar, 163pts
=10 Simon Oerding, Dark Eldar, 163pts

I would preffer is they just change the mission around to be honsty.

If they where paint Dark Angles then it is not allowed, strik say in the GT rule pack, that why Alax F use his Pink Marine, just few year back he was useing codex: Blood Angles, but his marine where blue... bit like Ultrmarines, so oppents got confused, ref's had talk to him. Just it led to confusion that why in the GT back is say if you are making a DiY chapter, legion, whatever... from a specil codex: It must not be paint like another army... like useing Codex Blood Angles yet have them paint as Dark Angles with DA models.

IP