PDA

View Full Version : How to find the Chaos Warrior?

billytheid
20-09-2010, 16:29
I have the wonderful Chaos Warrior mini for Warhammer Quest but I can't find his bloody rules cards anywhere. Does anyone know if they are stiall available? Can they be downloaded from any GW sites?

wilsongrahams
20-09-2010, 20:31
No they can't be downloaded from GW. You can get them from some torrent sites though.
I've just come back from hospital picking my girl up so haven't time or inclination to check now, but I'll check if I have a copy in the morning and PM you if I do have it available.

BigRob
21-09-2010, 21:48
Your best bet to get it is eBay, if you just want his card and rules you might get lucky, there are lots of "mint" packs on there at the moment selling for ludicrous amounts, but the unboxed or missing mini bits seem to go a bit cheaper.

Good Luck, the CW is one of the more interesting and fun characters to play.

wilsongrahams
22-09-2010, 07:25
I have no original GW Quest models at all apart from the Orc Archers and am happy using more modern models or conversions so for me getting the rules was all I needed. I then just printed them all off at the library after some resizing etc. The advantage I had doing this was that my own made monster event cards match the standard ones so can be shuffled into a deck without hassle.