PDA

View Full Version : 8th Edition Battle Reports Hub

Sigmar nolinks
04-01-2011, 22:25
Hi folks,

I've started a centralized hub for 8th edition fantasy battle reports (see my signature) so it's easy to find the latest reports apart from 7th and earlier editions.

I'm posting the best reports I can find in the Warhammer community. Let me know if you have any you'd like included on the site. There's a submission link in the top left of the blog.

Please let me know what you think, all feedback welcome.

Thanks,
Sigmar

Malorian
04-01-2011, 22:30
I post my reports here on Warseer (although Da Warpath gets me to make some for them now and then).

You are free to copy any of mine, but otherwise I'll be supporting Warseer.

logan054
05-01-2011, 01:04
Sounds like a great idea, if you desperate enough you welcome to include any I manage to write up.

Sigmar nolinks
05-01-2011, 01:20
Thanks very much guys. I'll check them out.

Sigmar nolinks
05-01-2011, 23:05
Would any other Fantasy Battle Reporters mind if I copied their reports to the site ?

Sigmar nolinks
06-01-2011, 20:50
For anyone who opened the site in Internet Explorer I apologize. I've just found out that it was displaying the sidebar as black ! (it was supposed to be a slightly transparent pastel shade). I messed up some of the CSS and HTML somewhere along the line, I couldn't sort it out so I'm using a new template - less character :( but easier to read :)

Please let me know what you think. BTW, if anyone has Opera or Safari please let me know if it displays ok.

One other thing, if you're using Internet Explorer switch to Google Chrome it's quite a bit better. It doesn't seem like it to start with but when you go back to Internet Explorer you realize that Chrome is actually a lot better. Firefox is also ok but not as good as Chrome.

RMacDeezy
06-01-2011, 22:37
looking forward to it, i love battle reports and consolidating the best ones into one location is brilliant. strange that you're not finding much support around here.

Sigmar nolinks
06-01-2011, 23:51
Thanks for the support RMacD