PDA

View Full Version : Chaos lords: individuality

jdunn
10-01-2011, 04:05
So, i'm planning to start work on a Punishers Warband army shortly, and i wanted to use a Chaos lord to represent the Renegade leader, but for the life of me, GW doesn't sell a good looking (non-devoted) plastic lord.

And the Terminator lord is only out of the question if someone can't convince me there is a good conversion of him.

So i guess what I'm asking is, does anyone know of a good chaos lord conversion, or maybe even a non-GW one?

thanks in advance.

Lexington
10-01-2011, 05:05
So i guess what I'm asking is, does anyone know of a good chaos lord conversion, or maybe even a non-GW one?
Uh.

Google "chaos lord conversion." Have fun!

New Cult King
10-01-2011, 06:26
The plastic Lord Termie is one of the best pieces GW have ever made. I own so many of them, and so many of my Aspiring Champions are converted with bits from the kit.

Tulkas
10-01-2011, 06:32
Remember, that Plastic Termie lord is plastic, which means any part you don't like can come off with a flick o' the wrist. (Provided your holding a sharp hobby knife).

Another option is using the Search function on the Painting, Modelling and Terrain forum here.

Emperors Teeth
10-01-2011, 11:12
Coolminiornot.com

Search to your hearts content!

ashc
10-01-2011, 15:11
Coolminiornot.com

Search to your hearts content!

Rats, beaten to it!

Great resource though.

jdunn
10-01-2011, 23:36
omg. sorry i'm an idiot! i forgot that little google symbol at the top of my browser wasnt just for kicks and giggles. thanks for the replies guys!