PDA

View Full Version : Starting fantasy with wood elves, any suggestions?

magath
14-01-2011, 11:16
Hi guys

I'm moving away from my beloved 40k to try something different and, after a bit of a disappointing delve into war machine, warhammer seemed the best option.

So, I'm doing a wood elf army, simply because I love the models and the background. I have heard their a bit pants in the new edition insofar as tournaments go, but I've really got my heart set on these guys.

So, does anyone have any advice, either for starting warhammer or for using wood elves as a beginner?

Spiney Norman
14-01-2011, 11:20
A level 4 wizard with the lore of life, plenty of trees and as many archers as you can be bothered to paint.

Everything else in the WE army is either massively over-priced or virtually useless. Sorry for the bad news, I've been a WE player since 6th, so I feel your pain :cries:

SkawtheFalconer
14-01-2011, 11:46
Dryads are still worthy, and Eternal Guard have their uses.

There's an excellent Tactica thread for Wood Elves in the Warseer Tactics subforum, I recommend that. :)

sigur
14-01-2011, 11:48
.) Get a rulebook

.) Get your army book

.) Get a handful of miniatures, just enough so you can play small games and you can learn the rules

.) Build and paint the miniatures

.) Don't get discouraged. Remember, if a game of strategy and/or tactics against someone who has experience playing that game can be won at first try, it's not worth playing. You will lose a lot and that's okay. You learn from defeats, not from victories. I think I lost 80% of games in the first 18 months of playing Warhammer. This is the only way you get to know your list. Only hard earned victory is proper victors. You chose your army, stay loyal to it and don't get another one after a month.

Right, I guess I threw enough phrases at you. ;) But from my experience, they're good advice. But above all, have fun of course.

Ultimate Life Form
14-01-2011, 14:20
Starting fantasy with wood elves, any suggestions?

Yes. Don't start Fantasy with Wood Elves. You're going to face a lot of frustration.

However, if you're hell-bent on doing it (no one understands the pull of cool models better than I), I suggest not going overboard on them as a new book is bound to come ... eventually, and it will likely turn the entire army inside out, so content yourself with a basic force for now and see what's coming.

Other than that, Sigur's advice is really good. Just get a bunch of models and start painting them, and find someone to play small-scale games against (surprisingly it's not as easy as it sounds as most players apparently don't seem to regard anything below 2500 points a game), and before you know it you'll be completely immersed.

By the way I do not consider small games boring; they'll be quite a bit different from large-scale games and have their own peculiar atmosphere and tactical focus. Have fun learning the difference and finding out what works for you.

venomx51
14-01-2011, 14:24
I'm with Spiney on this one; Big Trees (Treekin and Treeman) and Glade Guard backed up by a Life Mage is a solid force to contend with.

Other than that tho, they're overpriced and pretty feeble compared to other armies (Waywatchers are good for scaring lone characters I s'pose with their setup rules and ranged Killing Blow, but very expensive...)

AdamAtCollege
14-01-2011, 16:20
I play a forest spirit army with Drycha leading the way and I've had a lot of fun. 3 x 12 dryads, 6 treekin, 1 treeman, 5x Wildriders, led by Drycha. She's a beast.

If you can get enough woods on the tables, Drycha's ability to kind of teleport from wood to wood is really fun and can throw your opponent for a loop when Drycha and 12 dryads pop up behind their lines.

tezza21
15-01-2011, 17:17
nice my mate is also planning to start fantasy with WE but i like the sound of ranged killing blow

Psygon
15-01-2011, 18:10
Do not lose faith because you seem to have difficulty winning (and because everyone tells you not to play wood elves.

DeathlessDraich
15-01-2011, 19:12
Hi guys

I'm moving away from my beloved 40k to try something different and, after a bit of a disappointing delve into war machine, warhammer seemed the best option.

So, I'm doing a wood elf army, simply because I love the models and the background. I have heard their a bit pants in the new edition insofar as tournaments go, but I've really got my heart set on these guys.

So, does anyone have any advice, either for starting warhammer or for using wood elves as a beginner?

WE still win and is a match for any army - but not in the hands of a beginner.

If winning is secondary then you will find them to be an enjoyable army.

You will need -

1)Definites: 20 glade Guard, 24 Dryads, 1 Treeman, 8 Wardancers and character models - 1 Lord, 1 Noble, 1 Spellweaver

2) Possible adds. - Branchwraith, more Dryads and/or Glade Guard, 3-6 Treekin, 8 more Wardancers

Good luck

magath
15-01-2011, 19:32
Nice one lads. Really appreciate the soild advice, I didn't realise they were so difficult to use, but given my gaming group aren't really into tournaments or anything like that, I should be ok (I hope!!)

to be honest, I was planning on going glade guard heavy, yesterday i bought the army book, the we batallion, a spellsinger, wardancer noble and 8 wardancers (Also a helpit abomination, just because) and an ent for use as a treeman. I plan on adding another couple of boxes of glade guard, possibly using the new wargames factory amazons as eternal guard.

any thoughts on way watchers? I'm loving the concept, but how are they, and are they really worth all those rare points I could spend on a treeman?

lybban
15-01-2011, 19:35
Hi guys

DON'T!!!

I have Everything from the wood elf range cause i love the models and it was fun but hard to play in the 7th edition. Now they are totally useless and its VERY frustrating to have spent that much money on beautiful crap!

magath
15-01-2011, 19:58
DON'T!!!

I have Everything from the wood elf range cause i love the models and it was fun but hard to play in the 7th edition. Now they are totally useless and its VERY frustrating to have spent that much money on beautiful crap!
Well, I don't see how they can be totally useless, they must have some good qualities. Plus with a new armybook at somepoint, given gw's havit of selling old rope to people, I'm sure they'll get better.

Plus the money's already spent. Goodbye church of england paycheque, hello elfy goodness!! :D

Lord of Divine Slaughter
15-01-2011, 21:25
The answer is simple:

go to asrai.org

You'll find lots of good advice from some very enthusiastic and friendly players, warseer is better for whining and rumours :)

WizzyWarlock
16-01-2011, 10:53
DON'T!!!

Then you must be playing them wrong because I've been having no troubles with them. Actually, I'm really wondering why people think they're so bad on these forums. I know you can't field everything in the army book now, some things have just become not worth the points such as Warhawk Riders and - depending on what you're fighting - Wardancers. But in general everything works well.

I've played 4 games with them so far. The first game was against Skaven which I was winning up until the last turn when his Doomwheel managed to take out my Treeman. Those points lost me the game. After that I played Warriors of Chaos and I was winning there too, except again on the last turn where a mass battle caused my Treekin and Treeman to get run down on two REALLY bad break tests (11 for Treekin, 12 for Treeman). Third game was multiple armies on each side so won't talk about that one. But the most recent was an overwhelming victory for the Wood Elves against Warriors of Chaos, the Warriors really didn't stand a chance that game.

So really don't know what you're doing, but the Wood Elves really are a good army if you get the right units in the right places. I'm having fun with them for sure.

shay
16-01-2011, 11:20
Agreed. I started wood elves half a year ago and while I am in no way a very talented general, Ive had no problems fielding a strong army, and Ive won more games then Ive lost or drawn. I find this ongoing rant about how terrible woodies have become very strange. I actually think they got better with the new edition.

lybban
16-01-2011, 12:19
Then you must be playing them wrong because I've been having no troubles with them. Actually, I'm really wondering why people think they're so bad on these forums. I know you can't field everything in the army book now, some things have just become not worth the points such as Warhawk Riders and - depending on what you're fighting - Wardancers. But in general everything works well.

I've played 4 games with them so far. The first game was against Skaven which I was winning up until the last turn when his Doomwheel managed to take out my Treeman. Those points lost me the game. After that I played Warriors of Chaos and I was winning there too, except again on the last turn where a mass battle caused my Treekin and Treeman to get run down on two REALLY bad break tests (11 for Treekin, 12 for Treeman). Third game was multiple armies on each side so won't talk about that one. But the most recent was an overwhelming victory for the Wood Elves against Warriors of Chaos, the Warriors really didn't stand a chance that game.

So really don't know what you're doing, but the Wood Elves really are a good army if you get the right units in the right places. I'm having fun with them for sure.

Sounds like you lost the games though.

If you played skaven and had a chance your opponent wasnt playing them right. A stormbanner and a hellpit is all he needs to totally wipe out all you can field. If hes smart he deploys a lot of small cheap units and then his entire army after you deploy and shoot you to bits with wlc and so forth. Your treeman will be long dead when his hellpit arrives.

WE was an army that used movement and hit and run tactics to win. Both of those tactics are made impossible with the new rules. You get hit back when you charge and you have no armour thus making all cc units except forest spirits useless and extremely expensive. March blocking is not a viable option since you can roll to avoid it and skirmishers lost a lot of their perks. Everyone can walk through woods making that special rule useless for WE too.

I seriously cant see how people can NOT whine about this. You must have some crappy opponents with not enough money to buy the good troops in their armies!

Gav2k
16-01-2011, 15:03
I think it really depends how competetive you plan on being. If you're just in it for the modelling/painting aspect and your games are just for fun rather than tourney/competition play, then WE are an excellent choice.

I only play with friends, and out of my many many games with them do you know how many games I've won?

One... And if the game had gone one turn longer, it'd be None!

It's true that I'm not the best gamer, so perhaps they're not the best army for me if I'm looking to win games. Still wouldnt consider dropping my Welves. Know why? Coz their so frikkin' FUN.

I have a game against Skaven on Tuesday. It'll be my first game of 2011, and I got my first Treeman for Christmas. Cant wait. I know I'm going to lose, but hell, I'll go down fighting, and I'll love every diceroll.

In short: if you like how they look, and you're not fussed about winning a lot, buy them. Hell, if you're a good general, you'll win hella lots. Welves have tonnes of tricks that can win them games, if you know how to utilize them.

Peace out,
Gav

WizzyWarlock
16-01-2011, 17:39
Sounds like you lost the games though.

If you played skaven and had a chance your opponent wasnt playing them right. A stormbanner and a hellpit is all he needs to totally wipe out all you can field. If hes smart he deploys a lot of small cheap units and then his entire army after you deploy and shoot you to bits with wlc and so forth. Your treeman will be long dead when his hellpit arrives.

WE was an army that used movement and hit and run tactics to win. Both of those tactics are made impossible with the new rules. You get hit back when you charge and you have no armour thus making all cc units except forest spirits useless and extremely expensive. March blocking is not a viable option since you can roll to avoid it and skirmishers lost a lot of their perks. Everyone can walk through woods making that special rule useless for WE too.

I seriously cant see how people can NOT whine about this. You must have some crappy opponents with not enough money to buy the good troops in their armies!

I lost the first two.. though in the new rules a loss is very different, so actually they were draws. Bit weird, but there you go. But the point difference at the end was very small, I think the one with the Skaven you could count on one hand. The Skaven player wasn't fielding a Hellpit but now the miniature has been released I can look forward (not!) to fighting one of those in the next battle we have.

You are right, of course, some of the rules that appeared in 8th Edition really do hurt the Wood Elves, but I don't think they've made them unplayable, you just need to come up with new ideas and place some of the models you used to play with aside.

I'm enjoying playing them anyway, I haven't been humiliated off the field yet and games have been close or I've won, so I can't really complain.

dimetri1
16-01-2011, 19:06
I look at WE's as an auto win. They are terrible in 8th. Even in 7th I never lost to them, though I did tie once. One of the best games ever, but that will never happen in 8th. Until GW puts out a new book and fixes them they will continue to be lame.

Ratbeast
16-01-2011, 23:29
nice my mate is also planning to start fantasy with WE but i like the sound of ranged killing blow

Way watchers blow, any army built with them is doomed to fail!!! lol

They are way to costly and never ever do anything decent, killing blow is over rated

macattack428
17-01-2011, 03:01
I hate to add to another WE rant, but... I play almost every week with my Woodies and I have nothing but wins. I even entered a local tourney and lost only twice. Once to an amazing TK player, and once to my usual opponent who was playing WoC. The only army i have yet to play and win in eighth is DE. They are one of the hardest armies to master but once you do you can beat anyone.

I would read the WE tactica, army lists, and asrai forums to start. Then play test a few different lists and build an army as to what works for you. The only model I would insist on is the Lvl 4 Life Mage. I cant begin to tell you have valuable this guy is. Good luck and, most importantly, have fun!

tr1pod
17-01-2011, 12:41
Agreed. I started wood elves half a year ago and while I am in no way a very talented general, Ive had no problems fielding a strong army, and Ive won more games then Ive lost or drawn. I find this ongoing rant about how terrible woodies have become very strange. I actually think they got better with the new edition.

I really agree with this. My Wood Elves are 5 for 5. Three of thos games U annihilated my opponents.

A Glade Guard heavy army is very hard to defeat, with some Dryads and a Treeman chucked into the mix.

Jim30
17-01-2011, 13:26
Bizarrely I've found my woodies better in 8th than 7th, now that they can shoot in two ranks.

I tend to use big units - e.g. 30 plus GG with a Lvl3 or 4 Life spellcaster. Then put out a smaller unit of GG (maybe 2 x 14) - this is instantly roughly 60 shots per turn, - add the flaming banner to deal with HPA (get it to 15" and its 3s to hit, S4 shots doing double wounds).

Treekin are a must - wouldnt go anywhere without them, but I use troll models converted.

Am a big fan of Dryads, I now have 40 - 20 of the original models, and 20 daemonettes converted with spare bits to look a bit more fluffy. A unit of 20 dryads can put out 15 S4 / T4 attacks per turn, which is fairly tough.

The test for me was last week when my unit of 32 GG and a Lvl4 plus 3 treekin were in a 3 way combat with VCs - very messy and went on for 4 turns. At the end we managed to pop all 3 VC units - mainly due to the Life wizard buffing like mad (throne of vines is AWESOME) and making the GG Toughness 7, regenerating on a 4+ and also inflicting 2D6 s4 wounds per magic phase! Also had the wand of wych elm which allows all failed dispell rolls to be rerolled.

I also used eternal guard as a 'gunline defence unit' with the BSB in - he has the Hail of Doom (3D6 S4) plus asyendis bane, which allows a reroll of all missed shooting. Useful to take down multiwound units coming too close to you like fellbats.

Its a tough army to use and some elements are better than others, but I'm growing very fond of them now.

Ask me again post sheffield slaughter though!

b4z
17-01-2011, 23:19
To OP

My friend started Wood Elves and is new to Fantasy, after looking around quite a few places and getting some advice to help him, i can pass on this to help you:

Lords: Spellweaver Level 4 Lore of Life

Heroes: BSB Noble

Core: Some Glade Guard [either MSU or 1/2 Large Block(s)]

Core: Some Dryads [either MSU or 1/2 Large Block(s)]

Special: 6 Treekin run [3x2]

Rare: 1 Treeman

Rare: 2 Great Eagles [the merits of which are numerous]

TheLionReturns
18-01-2011, 15:38
WE are normally a tricky army to learn because whilst they can hit hard, they are very fragile with T3 and a lack of save, which has been exascerbated by opponents now being able to strike back. They also have trouble overcoming steadfast units under the new rules.

I find there are 3 main challenges that I need to be aware of and find counters for. These are large ranked infantry units, monsters, and heavily armoured enemies. These are blind spots for the WE army and its worth thinking about how you can address these when building a list.

As for specific units, forest spirits bring a bit of resilience and good combat power so I would recommend 6 Treekin and some dryads. I think these should form the core of the combat element. Treemen are good, and their stubborn and good toughness and armour makes them useful for holding up big infantry units. Beware cannons however with true line of sight.

Asrai shooting is powerful, particularly at close range but is for support more than the sole route to victory. Larger units of glade guard are more common now, but I think either that or multiple smaller units is perfectly viable. Flaming banner on one unit helps with those regenerating monsters.

Lore of Life and Beasts provide good bonuses to make up for WE weaknesses and WE have some great magic defense (wand of wych elm and deepwood sphere).

Whilst most people and even experienced WE players dislike wardancers now due to their vulnerability to return attacks, I think they provide excellent bodyguards for spellweavers or bsbs and excellent assassins in small units. You have to commit serious resources to take out characters in these units, and an enemy character risks falling to a killing blow.

Waywatchers are mostly a psychological ploy. Whilst a ranged killing blow is unlikely it really limits opponents use of their characters. They also make good war machine hunters (and happen to be my favourite WE unit).

Fast cavalry has taken a hit with reduced effectiveness of march blocking and leadership tests to restrain from frenzy but is good for war machine hunting. Wild riders are probably one of the hardest hitting fast cavalry units there is, although lack the resilience to be used as heavy cavalry.

Overall I think WE are a challenging army but certainly a viable one. They are unforgiving and take practise but I have always found them very rewarding to use.

Ultimate Life Form
18-01-2011, 15:43
I'll never make the mistake of underestimating the Waywatchers again ever since they sniped my supposedly invulnerable Oldblood off the back of my Carnosaur.

Leonathion
19-01-2011, 09:18
I played WE straight after a long 40k period. I found I constantly lost with my LM, but WE I could handle, because they played in a skirmish fasion I was used to with 40k. If you build oslid lists and don't play against min/maxed armies, you should be ok, but it always takes a few games to learn the rules.

Get mage, archers, treeman, a box of dryads, and some small fancy bit. My army has a lot of cavalry, that doesn't really work, theyre too expensive. Go with archers. Lots of them, they can even fight if they need to, at least against decimated enemies. Read the tactica and look into other peoples armylists (preferably people that have played a while).

Good luck!

Jorgen_CAB
19-01-2011, 10:52
I have only played a couple of games with and against WE and they have prevailed so far with good results.

What I think people forget is how the different scenarios work now in 8th. The first and obvious thing that Wood Elves is the master of is points denial and destroying specific enemy units. The combination of powerful close combat and ranged units make them very good at wiping out enemy units and deny the enemy any points in return. Sure, some of their units will take damage, but actually wiping out Wood Elf units is really hard in the hands of an experienced player.

Glade Guards is in my opinion a must and I take them in units of twelve (with a musician), this make them small and nimble. It is important to make them small so they can more effectively use their firepower and deny enemy their points in casualties. In order to destroy one such unit an enemy will usually need almost twice the number of points to wipe them out, and even then it is not a sure thing with all the fleeing and stuff going on. The job of the Glade Guard is to soften up a target and then have your dryads/tree kins wipe that target out. Glade Guards are very efficient of panicking smaller flanking units or even destroying them.

A balanced Wood Elf list with lots of glade guards and spirits are the most efficient list. The important thing is to have a good balance of ranged and close combat power. Wood Elves can never compete in the RnF department and have to whittle down enemies they wish to engage and avoid the rest. Tree-Men is very good at tying up enemy hordes while you destroy the rest of his army. If you need to you should strengthen you tree-man with magic if that horde is character heavy and Kill the enemy character for easy points.

Anyway... Wood Elves is competitive when you understand how to use them properly and very irritating to fight against with large blocks of troops. Try and keep the points value of your units below 200p in games of 1500-2500p, it is all about points denial for the elves. It is also good to have one unit of Eternal Guard (or a BsB) with a standard so you don't auto loose that Blood and Glory scenario when you turn up with only the General. Still, this is a hard scenario for Wood Elves in General.

Kal Taron
19-01-2011, 11:04
@Jorgen_CAB
For Blood&Glory I find it the easiest solution to give banners to GG. They aren't that expensive and even if the enemy manages to get them it's only 25VP.

Gav2k
19-01-2011, 13:58
If I have no Standards in my army for a Blood & Glory Scenario, does that mean I auto-lose even though my General is worth 2 points?
The reason I ask is because I had a game last night which we rolled off and it turned out as a Blood & Glory game.

His Skaven vs. My Woodies. He had one Standard and his Warlord General, while I only had my Treeman Ancient as my General.

We played off, I got his Standard down, and after about turn... 5 or 6, my Treeman backhanded his Warlord and I won the game.

My opponent mentioned something about auto-losing at the beginning but we played anyway, we never really looked it up.

EDIT: As a note, this was my first time using a Treeman in my army, and hot-damn they're good!

Jorgen_CAB
19-01-2011, 14:10
@Jorgen_CAB
For Blood&Glory I find it the easiest solution to give banners to GG. They aren't that expensive and even if the enemy manages to get them it's only 25VP.

That is an option... but I don't like to spend those extra points and giving away that extra 25p for such a unit can often mean that you loose instead of a draw or a draw instead of a win. You only need to win/loose by 100p so every little point you can save is crucial in my opinion. They are only useful in one out of six scenarios I'm quite satisfied with giving a banner to the Eternal Guard and using a BsB.

Jorgen_CAB
19-01-2011, 14:16
If I have no Standards in my army for a Blood & Glory Scenario, does that mean I auto-lose even though my General is worth 2 points?
The reason I ask is because I had a game last night which we rolled off and it turned out as a Blood & Glory game.

His Skaven vs. My Woodies. He had one Standard and his Warlord General, while I only had my Treeman Ancient as my General.

We played off, I got his Standard down, and after about turn... 5 or 6, my Treeman backhanded his Warlord and I won the game.

My opponent mentioned something about auto-losing at the beginning but we played anyway, we never really looked it up.

EDIT: As a note, this was my first time using a Treeman in my army, and hot-damn they're good!

If you play in a game of between 2001-3000p you need an endurance of 3 or you loose. So if you only have a General and no other banners you will automatically loose on the first turn. I always get one extra banner than what I need to play the Blood and Glory as a minimum. So in a 2500p Wood Elf army list I would need the General (2p), banner on my Eternal Guard (1p) and a BsB or a banner for one of my Glade Guard units.

Gav2k
19-01-2011, 15:38
The game was 1500 pts, so would i have only needed 2 Endurance? Dont have the rulebook to hand, in work.

Malorian
19-01-2011, 15:56
The game was 1500 pts, so would i have only needed 2 Endurance? Dont have the rulebook to hand, in work.

That's right, you round up, so once at 2 you lose.

Gav2k
19-01-2011, 16:03
So i won that game then? Or was it because I was only at two, being the minimum, that i lost? Im gonna start filling my GG units with standards.

Wait, in an all Forest-Spirit list you cant take Standards (excluding Wild Riders) can you? That would suck for themed-list players.

Lord of Divine Slaughter
19-01-2011, 16:56
Correct.

The army just isn't geared for the Blood and Glory scenario. But then again, if you roll up the scenario, you just say: "Congrats! You've just won the game. Wanna go again?"

Just like when rolling up the Watchtower scenario and determine the winner by rolling who starts with the darn tower :)

Razakel
19-01-2011, 19:00
Played WE, 2,500 points in the Dawn Attack scenario, which I think is the Scenario where Wood Elves have the best chance of beating Dwarves since its much harder for us to recover from badly deployed units. I still never felt like I was really in danger, I had no entrenched War Machines, but he just couldn't seem to make it happen, his units weren't shooty enough to damage me too badly.

And without proper infantry support his Monsters and Dryads didn't have much hope either. The game ended decisively in my favour, I do look forward to seeing WE redone though, I'd like to see them after O&G in March, along with TK and Ogre Kingdoms. Yeah sure you can win, but its a greater struggle than other armies have to deal with.

Best of luck with your new army :)

ivrg
20-01-2011, 01:47
Go for it if you like the army. We will soon have a new army book. The latest one came out 2006 so its coming sometime soon.

and ofc you can kick ass till we get a new book. They are not bad att all.

For one army i had
a lvl4 lifeweaver
40 archers
and 2x8 treekins.
And some other stuff

a unit of 8 treekins have 24 S5 Attacks and 24 wounds at T5.

Wild riders are good now as well when they can march close to the opponent and get to move 12 inches at the beginning of the game. They are great to take out warmachiens and missiletroops.

kurisawa
20-01-2011, 02:50
Hi OP! Welcome to Wood Elves, and WHFB.

I like your choice, mostly because of the reason behind it: For me, the best reason to choose an army is because of how it looks, and liking the fluff behind it. Power levels rise and fall between editions and new armybooks, so if you're interested in power level alone you are due for disappointment sometime in the long run (I present evidence exhibit a, b and c: Dark Elves, Daemons, VC). But if you play an army just because you love it, you are set for life!

There has been lots of good advice given so far on builds. You did the right thing by getting the battalion and a few heroes, and the wardancers are great minis, with great fluff, even if they have been hit hard by the new rules (so far).

I will echo the comment that WE have a steep learning curve and will probably prove difficult to win with at first (this has been the case in any edition!). This is because they require quite a subtle touch to play well - they are not just a straight "charge!" or "shoot!" army.

That being said, it's not rocket science, and anyone can figure them out given time. It IS just a game of dice rolls after all.

If it's any good to you, I've had a number of 8th ed games and written up reports of the battles as short stories on my website (see my sig). These are also posted on the batreps section of this forum, with plenty of good advice in the comments, too.

K.

Imrik-Dragonlord
21-01-2011, 07:23
i'd say if you want to make the most out of your wood elves find some obscure peice of fluff about them and model your army completely around it, just have a blast with a unique themed and breathtakingly converted army (cause you prolly wont be winning many games with them yet this edition)

Cheers
For Caledor