PDA

View Full Version : London Players

Waagh Rider
26-01-2011, 18:39
Its a long shot I know, but I want to start up a Gm'd Quest campaign (with me as GM) and need a few players.
I've got the box, plus the orc expansion, and tons of painted figs.
Based in North London and can host evenings and weekends.
I apologise if i'm not allowed to post this, I couldn't find anything which said otherwise!

McBoner
28-01-2011, 17:43
Hey

I'd be up for this, although I haven't played in about 8 years so would need to freshen up on the rules.
Would you be using all the additional rules from the extended rulebook? (eg: rules for travelling, shops, etc).

Waagh Rider
29-01-2011, 12:36
Yep, the whole kit and caboodle. I also try and use as much detail as I can, and encourage the creation of character histories etc, which can be worked into the storylines, whilst not detracting from the 'beer and pizza' element of the game...
PM me for further details if you like. Do you own any character packs? I have Chaos Warrior, Pit Fighter, Elf Ranger, Wardancer and Witch Hunter (as well as the main 4 in rulebook and Trollslayer)

McBoner
29-01-2011, 20:08
Sounds cool, sign me up.

I used to play in a pretty developed Quest campaign - in a way we played it more like an RPG than a board game, with house rules for using furniture as weapons, interactions with NPCs, interogations, etc. so I'd be more than happy getting involved in something like that again. Might be slow going at first though, like I said, I haven't played a game of Quest in about 8 years!